Sunny Hostin Shouts Her Denial: "I Don't Want To Hear Anymore That Black Men Are Voting For Trump"
Ubiquitous
2024-06-05 08:30:47 UTC
“The View” host Sunny Hostin complained about polling that suggests President
Joe Biden has lost support among black voters — particularly men — and
Hispanic voters ahead of the 2024 presidential rematch between Biden and
former President Donald Trump.

A Wall Street Journal poll in April found that some 30% of black men were
either considering or planning to vote for Trump in November — and while
there is no direct comparison in polls, Trump received 12 % of the black male
vote in the 2020 presidential election. There was also a jump in support for
Trump among black women: 12% said they were considering or planning to vote
for Trump in 2024 compared to the 6% of black women who voted for him in
2020.

With regard to Hispanic voters, a March New York Times/Siena poll indicated
that Trump would beat Biden 46% to 40%.

But on Thursday’s broadcast of “The View,” Hostin made it clear that she was
not having any of that.

WATCH:

Sunny Hostin: “I don’t want to hear any more that black men are
voting for Trump” because Black women “will show up for Biden,
and they’re going to bring their sons, they’re going to bring
their grandsons, their husbands.” pic.twitter.com/KEDycgdFSR

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) May 30, 2024

“I don’t want to hear anymore that black men are voting for Trump,” she
declared, arguing that black women would vote for Biden and they would ensure
that their male relatives did the same.

Black women, she promised, “will show up for Biden, and they’re going to
bring their sons, they’re going to bring their grandsons, their husbands.”

Hostin has repeatedly blamed white women for Trump’s 2016 victory over former
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, complaining that she has “never
understood” how that could happen.

“Ninety-some percent of black women turned out for her, 67% of Hispanic women
turned out for her,” Hostin said on Tuesday’s broadcast. “There were 53% of
white women that turned to Trump — I will never understand that statistic,
actually.”

Gritting her teeth, she added, “I hope that does not happen again.”

Let's go Brandon!
BTR1701
2024-06-05 17:43:34 UTC
THE VIEW host Sunny Hostin complained about polling that suggests President
Joe Biden has lost support among black voters-- particularly men-- and
Hispanic voters ahead of the 2024 presidential rematch between Biden and
former President Donald Trump.
"I don't want to hear anymore that black men are voting for Trump," she
declared, arguing that black women would vote for Biden and they would
ensure that their male relatives did the same.
Black women, she promised, "will show up for Biden, and they're going to
bring their sons, they're going to bring their grandsons, their husbands."
Well, they won't be in the voting booth with them-- that's illegal-- so
their sons, grandsons, and husbands will vote for whomever they please,
Sunny, and you black women will never know what those ballots actually
looked like.
Hostin has repeatedly blamed white women for Trump's 2016 victory over former
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, complaining that she has "never
understood" how that could happen.
It's simple, Sunny. Hillz ran a shitty campaign and made key decisions
that cost her the election.
"Ninety-some percent of black women turned out for her, 67% of Hispanic women
turned out for her," Hostin said on Tuesday's broadcast. "There were 53% of
white women that turned to Trump-- I will never understand that statistic,
actually."
Gritting her teeth, she added, "I hope that does not happen again."
It'll be worth it happening again if for no other reason than to watch
you have to live with it, you sanctimonious hag.

Actually, it'll be worth happening again if it saves us from being
immolated by the millions.

Ukraine is now using U.S.-made weapons provided to them by the U.S. to
strike *inside* Russia-- a nuclear-armed power-- with a U.S. president's
blessing.

Never once during the Cold War would we have dreamed of striking Russia
on its own soil, even through a proxy. Biden is sleepwalking us toward
nuclear war. Still not gonna vote for either Trump or Biden, but given
the choice, I'll take "convicted felon" over World War III any day.
Ubiquitous
2024-06-06 08:30:44 UTC
Post by BTR1701
[...]
Even if she pees herself, like Whoopie did last week?

Let's go Brandon!
D. Ray
2024-06-09 17:30:32 UTC
“The View” host Sunny Hostin complained about polling that suggests President
Joe Biden has lost support among black voters — particularly men — and
Hispanic voters ahead of the 2024 presidential rematch between Biden and
former President Donald Trump.
Niggers and illegal beaners are now voting for Trump! Yay! Open the border!
Legalize carjackings! Let them all out of prisons! We’re not racists,
Demonrats are real racists!

God you people are stupid.