Cop corrects spitting mouthy bootlip
Ted
2024-04-09 16:11:22 UTC
I'm just glad the cop is a bootlip too. You can start at 5:00 for the
short version.

Clay Pigeons
2024-04-09 18:50:43 UTC
http://youtu.be/0x_2mGYovJg
I would have run him over with the cruiser a couple times.
Ted
LOL, perfect!
%
why dirty the car
Clay Pigeons

Good point. Drag him into the street and wait for a bus.
%

let the street sweeper come
Ted
2024-04-10 07:18:54 UTC
Post by %
Post by Ted
Post by Clay Pigeons
Post by Ted
I'm just glad the cop is a bootlip too. You can start at 5:00 for
the short version.
http://youtu.be/0x_2mGYovJg
I would have run him over with the cruiser a couple times.

LOL, perfect!
why dirty the car
Good point.  Drag him into the street and wait for a bus.
That's how blacks were handled every day in the south back in the good
old days. This cop will probably be terminated in this spook fuxated
city for animal cruelty.
Skeeter