Darwinism Showing Its True Face: "Black People Are Less Intelligent Than Whites" Claims One Of The World's Most Eminent Darwinists
Nomen Nescio
2007-10-18 23:50:03 UTC
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA pioneer
(James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy about the
prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the
fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the
testing says not really".
<snips>
IBen Getiner
IBen Getiner
2007-10-22 10:01:03 UTC
Post by Bill M
Post by Nomen Nescio
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA pioneer
(James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy about the
prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the
fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the
testing says not really".
<snips>
Here's another one... Almost 23 thousand postings in less than 3
years...

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=8PWIahMAAAAKgrHjLm4SADR79FLkT6kkh-kUg4S0n7nbF1Te82ZIng

It aways ammused me to see that the most hate-filled, angry, hate-God-
spewing ones are always the ones with nothing but time on their
hands..

What'z the matter, Willie....? Did God throw a bad case of disability
your way...??

IBen Getiner
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-22 10:09:04 UTC
Post by IBen Getiner
Post by Bill M
Post by Nomen Nescio
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA pioneer
(James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy about the
prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the
fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the
testing says not really".
<snips>
Here's another one... Almost 23 thousand postings in less than 3
years...
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=8PWIahMAAAAKgrHjLm4S...
It aways ammused me to see that the most hate-filled, angry, hate-God-
spewing ones are always the ones with nothing but time on their
hands..>>
who created time, popeye? Don't wear out your muscles for God, now.
Oh, that's right, you are God, in yer own eye, poppy!
David V.
2007-10-22 16:27:30 UTC
Post by IBen Getiner
It aways ammused me to see that the most hate-filled, angry, hate-God-
spewing ones are always the ones with nothing but time on their
hands..
Small things occupy small minds.
Post by IBen Getiner
What'z the matter, Willie....? Did God throw a bad case of disability
your way...??
Spoken like a true christian. That's a nice way to love your
neighbor.
--
Dave

"Sacred cows make the best hamburger." Mark Twain.
David V.
2007-10-19 02:09:12 UTC
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Sound of Trumpet
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA
pioneer (James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy
about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social
policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is
the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really".
<snips>
Personally, I prefer the biblical term "antichrist" to
accurately describe Anti-Christian Atheists
Sorry to let you down. Most Atheists aren't anti christian. We
are anti idiots that push brainless religions like you are.

IBen Getiner
2007-10-22 09:55:59 UTC
Post by David V.
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Sound of Trumpet
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA
pioneer (James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy
about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social
policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is
the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really".
<snips>
Personally, I prefer the biblical term "antichrist" to
accurately describe Anti-Christian Atheists
Sorry to let you down. Most Atheists aren't anti christian. We
are anti idiots that push brainless religions like you are.
--
Dave
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger." Mark Twain.- Hide quoted text -
LOL...!! Another on-line nut-case... 64 thousand postings, most made
in the last five years...

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=MFD4lxAAAACfoDLq6M9uI6h0pMQM-lRG

You no-life haters-of-God are all alike.....

God... He provided me with a woman, see....?! I'm not alone or a
faggot like you... Get religion, azzhole.. You sure could use it,
from the looks of things.

IBen Getiner
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-22 10:00:59 UTC
there's no need to belittle people, gorgeous!
David V.
2007-10-22 16:23:50 UTC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
Post by IBen Getiner
God... He provided me with a woman, see....?! I'm not alone or a
faggot like you... Get religion, azzhole.. You sure could use it,
from the looks of things.>>
there's no need to belittle people, gorgeous!
He's showing how is god is a god of love.

David V.
2007-10-22 16:22:39 UTC
Post by IBen Getiner
You no-life haters-of-God are all alike.....
It's kind of hard to hate something that does not exist.
Post by IBen Getiner
God...
Which one. There are millions of claimed gods.
Post by IBen Getiner
He provided me with a woman, see....?! I'm not alone or a
faggot like you... Get religion, azzhole.. You sure could use
it, from the looks of things.
This god provided you with only one woman? It must not like you.
It gave me several women. Maybe you have the wrong god?

Mani Deli
2007-10-22 20:55:22 UTC
Post by IBen Getiner
God... He provided me with a woman, see....?! I'm not alone or a
faggot like you... Get religion, azzhole.. You sure could use it,
from the looks of things.
IBen Getiner
I guess we have another jerk who believes he's a dirty rotten sinner
because someone ate the wrong apple.
Your name
2007-10-19 08:45:33 UTC
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy about the
prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the
fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the
testing says not really".
The prospects of the Planet is gloomy
The Worlds resources are being stripped at and alarming

China, India and Russia are joining in mass unstainable growth and
development
Green house gses are increasing
Ice caps are melting and water level rising
Freak weather patterns are becoming more regular
Storms, Hurricanes and Tsunamis are becoming more regular

Yet no or very little action will taken
o***@yahoo.com
2007-10-19 10:47:38 UTC
So it took this guy 79 years and a hi-falutin' education to conclude
what many could have told him?
\/\/
2007-10-19 14:01:59 UTC
Post by o***@yahoo.com
So it took this guy 79 years and a hi-falutin' education to conclude
what many could have told him?
Dr James Watson, has explained his position today and justified his
conclusion that there is definitely a genetic basis behind differences
in IQ between Humans and other species. Dr Watson, who helped to
unravel the structure of DNA more than 50 years ago, apologizes for
any upset caused when he stated the obvious in an interview that black
Africans were much less intelligent than Humans.

He restates his position that studying genes will help to understand
variations in intelligence. In his interview with a Sunday newspaper,
Dr Watson said he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of
Africans" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that
niggeroid intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all standardized
testing says its really not ". He was quoted as saying "people who
have to deal with blacks know this is not true by far."

Dr Watson says that he has never been one to shy away from stating
what he knows is true, however unpalatable that may be. "This has, at
times, gotten me in hot water with the politically correct crowd," he
says. "Rarely more so than right now, where I find myself at the
Centre of a storm of criticism from politically correct apologists for
blacks. "I can understand some of their embarrassment. Black Africans
are definitely genetically inferior to Humans. This is obvious. More
importantly there is ample scientific evidence for such a result." Dr
Watson goes on to explain that genes account for many behavioral
traits, including intelligence and criminality. "The thought that
those primitive critters are innately wicked disturbs me," he says.
"But science is not here to make us feel good. It's in their genes."
Without referring directly to the subject of primate species and
racial differences, Dr Watson once more invokes the idea that
Darwinian natural selection has led to differences in behavioral
ability between species from different geographical regions of the
world. "We do not yet adequately understand the way in which the
different environments in the world have selected over time the genes
which determine our capacity to do different things," he says. "The
overwhelming desire of society today is to assume that equal powers of
reason are a universal heritage of Humanity.
"This is nonsense. Simply wanting this to be the case is not enough.
This is not science. To question this is not racism. This is a
discussion about superiority and inferiority, it is about seeking to
understand differences, about why some Humans are great musicians and
others great engineers."

Dr Watson, a former president of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in New
York, arrived in the UK this week as part of a book tour but his
speaking engagements are in disarray after the Science Museum was
pressured by blacks into canceling a lecture by him planned for today.
Dr Watson is due to appear at the Centre for Life in Newcastle this
weekend. Organizers insisted that it would still go ahead. Linda
Conlon, chief executive of the Centre, said: "It promises to be a
robust discussion and many people have expressed interest in it."

Meanwhile, the organizers of liberal biased Festival of PC Ideas in
Bristol, where Dr Watson is due to give a speech next week, said they
were dithering over whether to go ahead with the sell-out booking.
Andrew Kelly, coordinator of the festival, which is a series of
discussions with pseudo intellectuals, said: "A review of the event is
pending a decision regarding the heated row between black groups who
disagree over whether he should retain his platform at the Cambridge
Union on Tuesday."

"Dr Watson's comments are part of a campaign which justifies and
explains the abject failure of blacks in the world," said Junior Penge
Juma, a Black Student Campaigns officer. Juma is planning another
typical protest to block Dr Watson's entry into the Union building on
Tuesday. He will be joined by the usual psychoneurotic activists from
other student protest groups, including feminist groups, gays, and
Jews.

Meanwhile, organizers at Edinburgh University, where Dr Watson is
scheduled to appear on Monday evening alongside Dr Ian Wilmut, the
scientist frequently behind Dolly the Sheep, refused yesterday to rule
out canceling his appearance. A spokesman said the organizers were
"nervous about the ruckus raised as a result of this matter" and might
cave in to the hysterical protestors. Dr Watson's remarks in The
Sunday Times have sparked a politically correct furor. David Lammy,
the Skulls minister, said this further scientific evidence would
validate the British National Party's position regarding typical
nigger behavior.
Mike
2007-10-19 16:38:44 UTC
Post by \/\/
Post by o***@yahoo.com
So it took this guy 79 years and a hi-falutin' education to conclude
what many could have told him?
No, it took him 79 years to become firmly entrenched in his racism.
Post by \/\/
Dr James Watson, has explained his position today and justified his
conclusion that there is definitely a genetic basis behind differences
in IQ between Humans and other species. Dr Watson, who helped to
unravel the structure of DNA more than 50 years ago, apologizes for
any upset caused when he stated the obvious in an interview that black
Africans were much less intelligent than Humans.
Just goes to show that even an otherwise intelligent person can be
extremely bigoted and wrong about some things. But then again it seems
that most "geniuses" have a lot of social and psychological issues.
Spob
2007-10-20 01:34:57 UTC
Post by Mike
Just goes to show that even an otherwise intelligent person can be
extremely bigoted and wrong about some things. But then again it seems
that most "geniuses" have a lot of social and psychological issues.
No, it shows how much bias is in the world in that "unacceptable"
conclusions aren't allowed.

He's just stated what every public school teacher knows is true.
Ya'll are just pissed that he just proved all the rednecks right.

Post your research to demonstrate he's wrong.
\/\/
2007-10-20 07:32:35 UTC
The truth, especially unbiased empirically based truth, can be a frightening
prospect to those who have everything to lose when faced with the truth.
Political corrections are the things of which social myths are made and
re-made every day among racist niggers, racist whiggers, racist Jews, and
racist Jewtiles.
The museum said, "We know that eminent scientists sometimes say truefull
things that cause controversy and the Science Museum does not shy away
from debating controversial topics unless niggers, queers or pIslamic cultists
are involved. We feel that Dr. Watson has gone beyond the point of acceptable
debate and we are, as a result, cancelling his talk." We're NOT listening - lalala
lalala, lalalaa...
Well here was your chance to challenge the Truth. But no, you're too
chicken shit. Maybe you believe that he may be correct. So fucking
typical of you leftist book burners.
"All our social policies are based on the fact that nigger's
intelligence is the same as Humans - whereas all the testing says not
really."
One of the world's most eminent scientists has courageously stated the
obvious when he declared that fecal colored critters were less
intelligent than Humans and the idea that "equal powers of reason"
were shared across primate species was a delusion.
James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unraveling of
DNA who now runs one of America's leading scientific research
institutions, drew widespread applause for comments he made ahead of
his arrival in Britain today for a speaking tour at venues including
the Science Museum in London.
The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the discussion about race and
science in a newspaper interview in which he said Human policies
towards Africoon countries were wrongly based on an assumption that
niggers were as clever Humans when "standardized testing" always
proves the contrary. He predicted genes responsible for creating the
differences between Human and Africoon intelligence will be identified
within a decade.
The newly formed Equality and Human Rights Commission, said it was
studying Dr Watson's remarks "in full". Dr Watson told The Sunday
Times that he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of civilizing
Africoonia" because "all our social policies are based on the fact
that niggers have intelligence similar to ours - whereas all the
testing says no way." He said there was a natural desire that Human
beings should be equal but "those who have to deal with fecal colored
parasites find this not true".
His views are expressed in a book published next week, in which he
writes: "There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual
capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution
should prove to have evolved identically. Those wanting to reserve
equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not
make it so."
Dr Watson's book affirms the evidence promulgated in The Bell Curve, a
book co-authored by the American political scientist Charles Murray,
which proved differences in IQ were genetic and discussed the
implications of the racial divide in intelligence between Humans and
niggeroids. The work was highly regarded across the world, in
particular by leading scientists who described it as a work of
"scientific veracity."
Dr Watson arrives in Britain today for a speaking tour to publicize
his latest book, Avoid Boring People: Lessons from a Life in Science.
Among his first engagements is a speech to an audience at the Science
Museum organized by the Dana Centre, which held a discussion last
night on the classification of fecal colored critters.
The American scientist earned an eminent place in the history of great
scientific breakthroughs of the 20th century when he worked at the
University of Cambridge in the 1950s and 1960s and formed part of the
team, which discovered the structure of DNA. He shared the 1962 Nobel
Prize for Medicine with his British colleague Francis Crick and New
Zealand-born Maurice Wilkins.
Dr Watson served for 50 years as a director of the Cold Spring Harbour
Laboratory on Long Island. He is considered a world leader in research
into cancer and genetics. Dr Watson has frequently courted controversy
with some of his views on politics, sexuality, and race. The respected
journal Science wrote in 1990: "To many in the scientific community,
Watson has long been outspoken, and his colleagues tend to hold their
collective breath whenever he debunks Politically Correct fallacies."
In 1997, he told a British newspaper that a woman should have the
right to abort her unborn child if tests could determine it would be
homosexual. He later insisted he was talking about a "hypothetical"
choice that could never be applied. He has also suggested a link
between skin color and sex drive, positing the theory that niggers
have higher libidos, and argued in favor of genetic screening and
engineering on the basis that "stupidity" could one day be cured. He
has claimed that beauty could be genetically manufactured, saying
"People say it would be terrible if we made all girls pretty. I think
it would great."

t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-20 11:03:02 UTC
The 79-year-old geneticist reopened the discussion about race and
science in a newspaper interview in which he said Human policies
towards Africoon countries were wrongly based >>
perhaps you should post this on alt.scapgoating, cause the poor man is
desperate for one.

he's digging in the sand for proof of his own superiority, and all
he'll find are his own dry bones.
\/\/
2007-10-20 20:41:00 UTC
MAINEIACS FIND AFRICOONS MATURING TOO EARLY

The infestation of fecal colored parasites from Somalia into Maine is
demonstrating once again that bringing a foreign species into an area
with no natural predators to control their proliferation will be
disastrous to local populations. The high death rates common in the
turd-world Africoon cuntries makes breeding pre-teen sheboons
necessary to maintain shitskin populations. Rutting bucks insure that
most pickaninny bitches are impregnated the first time they ovulate by
constantly servicing the nigglet 'hoes early and often. Teenaged
niggeresses usually spawn large litters of shitskinned sprogs.

When Somalian dunecoons learned that their blue-gummed Bantu slaves
were too stupid to be productive, they dumped the useless critters
onto the laps of Clitonista "Diversity" nitwits. These dippy shits
brought a whole tribe of the Africoon savages to Apelanta thinking
that all niggers were the same species and would blend into the local
herd. Our Africoon-Americoons, which were improved by selective
breeding during Colonial times, thought otherwise. The domesticated
niggers rejected their triple-dipped tar baby cousins.

To solve the dilemma, Liberal wiggers looked for an area with clueless
twits who were unaware of the pernicious results of niggafuckation.
They settled on the People's Republic of Maine; which is represented
in Congress by a couple of clam-licking moonbats who bought into the
"Niggersity is Strength" bullshit and wanted to add more nitwits to
their dependant Voter base.

The profound cultural clash of fecal colored Islamist parasites with
hapless Humans is producing a plethora of problems. A schoolboy has
been charged with a HATE CRIME for bringing a Ham Sandwich to school.
(The Satanic Cultists think PORK is Evil!) The shortage of Pygmies,
which is the Traditional Bantu Holiday Meal and Khat, an illegal
narcotic laughingly referred to by jigaboos as a "Mild Stimulant" has
resulted in thriving Black Markets. Soaring Welfare Costs, rampant
violent crime, and bizarre primitive rituals are having a disastrous
effect on the Quality of Life for Maine's Human residents. In a
belated attempt to control niggeroid over breeding, the good burghers
are presently planning to start giving sheboon pickaninnies Birth
Control Pills starting at age 10. If they're smart, they'll also denut
the bucks. Be responsible- "Prune Your 'Coon." The nigger earns it
name every day.
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-21 14:01:50 UTC
Post by \/\/
MAINEIACS FIND AFRICOONS MATURING TOO EARLY
The infestation of fecal colored parasites from Somalia into Maine is
demonstrating once again that bringing a foreign species into an area
with no natural predators to control their proliferation will be
disastrous to local populations.>>
you sound like you've been bitten by the predatory brain drain
disease.

Post by \/\/
turd-world Africoon cuntries makes breeding pre-teen sheboons
necessary to maintain shitskin populations.>>
High death rates in third-world countries are the result of the
intrusion of those that have the predatory brain disease that you
display so well.
Jasper PNL Mfrg LLCC
display so well.
\/\/
2007-10-21 21:20:12 UTC
Post by \/\/
Post by \/\/
The infestation of fecal colored parasites from Somalia into Maine is
demonstrating once again that bringing a foreign species into an area
with no natural predators to control their proliferation will be
disastrous to local populations. The high death rates common in the
turd-world Africoon cuntries makes breeding pre-teen sheboons
necessary to maintain shitskin populations.
BALTIMO' - Buck niggers in the United States face a far direr
situation than is portrayed by common employment and education
statistics, a series of new scholarly studies warn, and it has
worsened in recent years even as an economic boom and a welfare
overhaul have brought some gains to their bitches and 'hoes.

Focusing more closely than ever on the life patterns of pickaninnies,
the new studies, by experts at Columbia, Princeton, Harvard and other
institutions, show that the huge pool of male fecal colored parasites
is becoming ever more disconnected from Human Society, and to a far
greater degree than comparable spics or dunecoons.

Especially in the country's inner cities, the studies show, finishing
high school is the exception and prison sentences are routine, with
incarceration rates climbing for africoons even as Human crime rates
have declined. Although the problems afflicting shitskins have been
obvious for decades, the new data paint a more extensive and sobering
picture of the rapidly declining quality of today's spades.

"There's something very different happening with our niggaz, and it's
something we can no longer ignore," said Seymour Koontz, professor of
social work at Columbia University and editor of "Niggaz In The
Shitter" (Urban Institute Press, 2006).

"Over the last two decades, the economy did great and low-skilled fat
mammas, helped by Welfare, sucked onto it. But young buck jigaboos are
going down bucket." The new studies go beyond the traditional
approaches to looking at the quality of our niggers, especially when
it comes to determining the scope of uselessness. For example,
Official Unemployment Rates are misleading because they do not include
useless nignogs too stupid and lazy to look for work or incarcerated
because of TNB.

"If you look at the numbers, the 1990's was a bad decade for our buck
niggaz, even though it was the best labor market in 30 years," said
Peter Pouller and Jack Offner, authors of "Spare the Whip, Spoil The
nigger" (Urban Institute Press, 2006). In response to the rapidly
degrading quality of today's niggers, a growing number of programs are
placing as much importance on teaching Human skills - like Parenting,
Conflict Resolution and Character Building - as they are on teaching
the useless critters job skills such as Shoe Shining and Latrine
Cleaning.

These were among the recent findings:

The share of fecal colored parasites without jobs has climbed
relentlessly, with only a slight pause during the economic peak of the
late 1990's. In 2000, 65 percent of buck nigger high school dropouts
in their 20's were jobless - that is, unwilling to work, not seeking
it or incarcerated. By 2004, the share had grown to 72 percent,
compared with 34 percent of Human and 19 percent of spick dropouts.
Even when high school graduates were included, most shiftless
shitskins in their 20's were jobless in 2004, up from 64 percent in
2000.

Incarceration rates skyrocketed in the 1990's and reached historic
highs in the past few years. In 1995, 16 percent of africoon bucks in
their 20's who did not attend college were in jail or prison; by 2004,
21 percent were incarcerated. By their mid-30's, 60 percent of niggers
who had flunked out of school had spent time in prison. In the inner
city niggatowns, most africoons do not finish high school.

None of the litany of Typical Nigger Behavior was news to a pack of
fecal colored parasites from the 'hoods of Baltimore who recently
described their experiences. One of them, Rodney Luther Buckwheat,
told a story so commonplace it hardly bears notice here. He flunked
out of school in 10th grade, peddled drugs, fathered four nigglet
bastards with three mammy sows, and spent several stretches in jail
for drug possession, parole violations, and numerous other crimes.

"I bez down wif da street life, but now ah feels likes I'ze gots to
git myself together," Buckwheat said recently in the crack-house flat
he shares with his 'hoes and their litter of nigglet sprogs. "You gits
tired of dat Concrete Congo."

Buckwheat, 28, said he might look for work some day, perhaps as a
Doctor or Lawyer, and he noted optimistically that he had been out of
prison for almost six months. A gang of jigaboos, including Buckwheat,
gathered at the "Center for Fathers, Families, and Work Development,"
one of several foolish facilities futilely trying to civilize
shitskinned savages and find uses for the worthless cruds.

The africoons readily admit to the fact that they're hopeless. "It
hurts to get that boot in the ass all the time," said Malice Tordawl,
34. "I've had a lot of charges but only a few convictions," he said of
his criminal record. Malice is now trying to strike out on his own,
developing crack party spaces for rent, but he needs help with
business skills. "I duzen't understand," he mutters. "If a nigga wants
to change, why won't Humans give him a chance to prove he's changed?"
Malice has a lot of records to overcome, he admits, not least his
recent 15-year stretch in the State Penitentiary for assault and armed
robbery. As he led a visitor down the Pennsylvania Avenue strip - past
idlers, addicts and hustlers, storefront churches and fortress like
liquor stores - he described Typical Nigger Behavior.

He sold marijuana for his mammy and her many feeansayz, left school in
the sixth grade and dealt heroin and cocaine. He was for decades
addicted to heroin, he said, easily keeping the habit during three
terms in prison. However, during his last stretch, he finally got a
G.E.D.!

Now out for 18 months, Tordawl is living in a home for drug addicts.
He is working a $10-an-hour warehouse job while he ponders how to make
a living from his real passion, drinking and fucking. "I don't want to
bez a working at 50," Malice said.

According to census data, there are only about five million africoon
bucks ages 20 to 39 in the United States. Terrible behavior, absent
fathers, RACISM, the decline in intelligence due to inbreeding and
illegal drugs and niggafuckation that glorifies swagger over work have
all been cited as causes of the deepening ruin of our
africoon-Americoons. Leroy Luther Jones, director of the Fatherhood &
Work Center puts promiscuity and laziness at the core of TNB. "Most
pickaninnies grow up fatherless, and they never have Human role
models," said Leroy, who's a typical drug addict and convicted felon.
"None of us knows how to navigate in civilized Human society."

All the negative trends are associated with invincible ignorance
studies have proven, and progress has been nil in recent years.
Federal data tend to understate dropout rates among the africoon
herds, in part because imprisoned nignogs are not counted. Closer
studies reveal that in niggatowns across the country, the majority of
yard apes still cannot comprehend high school level courses, said an
education expert at Harvard and editor of "Fecal Fuckups in America"
(Harvard Education Press, 2004).

"Africoon sows are pumping out pickaninnies with no honest
alternative," Mr. Orfield said in an interview, "but of course their
'hoods offer many other illegal alternatives." Dropout rates for spics
are as bad as spooks but are not associated with nearly as much
unemployment or crime, the data show.

With the shift in jobs, unskilled workers of all races have lost
ground, but none more so than obsolete farm equipment. By 2004, 50
percent of niggers in their 20's who lacked an education were jobless,
as were 72 percent of high school dropouts, according to data compiled
by a sociologist at Princeton and author of the forthcoming book
"Punishment of Pickaninnies in America" (Russell Sage Press). These
are more than double the rates for Humans and spics.

Two key factors have curbed africoon employment in particular. First,
the high rate of incarceration and attendant flood of convicted felons
into 'hoods have become major job impediments. Felons with violent
criminal records tend to be shunned by Employers, and niggers with
'clean' records just haven't been caught and convicted yet, studies
have proven.

Arrests of africoon bucks skyrocketed during the crack epidemic of the
1980's, and since then the political shift toward harsher punishments
has accounted for the continued growth in the burrhead prison
population. By their mid-30's, most buck niggaz have served time in
prison, and 60 percent are recidivists. Among niggers in their late
20's, more are in prison on a given day - 34 percent - than are
working - 30 percent - according to an analysis of 2000 census data by
the University of California, Berkeley.

The second special factor is related to an otherwise successful
policy: the stricter enforcement of Child Support. Improved collection
of money from absent Fathers has been a pillar of welfare overhaul.
However, the system would leave buck niggers feeling overwhelmed with
debt and further deter them from seeking legal work, since a large
share of any legitimate earnings could be seized. Most buck niggers in
their late 20's and early 30's are non-custodial "baby daddies." From
their viewpoint, support obligations "amount to a RACIST tax on
earnings," he said. Therefore, many fecal colored parasites take
French Leave, while others go on the "down low." "Anything's better
than paying to support porch monkeys."

The recent studies identified a vast range of liberal government
programs and PC experiments, especially in education and training
efforts like the Job Corps that are total failures and should be
scraped. Scholars call for intensive new efforts to give bitch slap
pickaninnies, discipline mammies and to beat some sense into savage
shitskins; they call for castrating prisoners and caning minor
offenders.

In civilized Human Society where higher education is vital to economic
success, programs to help more Humans enter and succeed in college may
hold promise. Nevertheless, efforts to improve free range nigger bucks
are doomed to fail. "We wasted $50 billion in efforts that produced
nothing but a burdensome herd of black Welfare Blivits." "We are not
even beginning to control the black cancer of niggafuckation caused by
africoon bucks."
David V.
2007-10-21 21:28:25 UTC
..... In civilized Human Society where higher education is
vital to economic success.....
You would not fit. Uneducated buffoons like you do not belong n a
civilized human society.

\/\/
2007-10-21 22:49:21 UTC
SWITZERLAND FIGHTS OFF NIGGAFUCKATION

Rightists seen winning biggest share in Swiss vote

ZURICH - The Swiss People's Party (SVP) is set to consolidate its
position as the alpine nation's most popular grouping in a
parliamentary election on Sunday, outstripping its rivals.

Polling booths in Switzerland are due to close around midday (11 a.m.
British time). A large proportion of Swiss ballots are cast by mail in
advance of election day. The first estimated national result is due at
around 1900 local time (6 p.m. British time).

According to the last opinion poll conducted before the election, the
People's Party are expected to win 27.3 percent of the vote, an
increase over 2003 when they raced to the top of the polls amid
promises to get rid of Africoon parasites.

The SVP has again run a cleaning campaign calling for the extradition
of fecal colored critters who commit engage in typical nigger
behavior. It has been criticised by some liberal twits and has ruffled
the usually smooth waters of Switzerland's consensus-based politics.

Some slight opposition to the SVP's campaign, which used posters
calling for the "black sheep" of Swiss society to be booted out,
spilled over into a rare outburst on the streets of Berne earlier this
month when police and nigga-lover activists clashed.

The SVP's nearest rivals, the leftist Social Democrats, are expected
to take only 21.7 percent of the vote, a decline from 2003, with the
Christian Democrats seen winning 15.4 percent and the Free Democrats
on 15.5 percent.

PROGRESS FOR GREENS?

Pollsters Gfs.bern said in their last survey that the true winners of
the election would be the Green party, whose share of the vote is
expected to rise by 2.5 percent to 10 percent amid concerns about the
environment and climate change.

The country's approximately 4.5 million voters cast their ballots to
fill 200 seats in the National Council, the lower house, on a
proportional basis. They also elect 46 cantonal representatives to the
Council of States, the upper house.

Analysts do not rule out the SVP and its pugnacious leader Christoph
Blocher using its showing in Sunday's election to justify calls for a
change in the composition of the Federal Council, the seven-seat
National Executive.

This would upset the so-called "magic formula" which in the past has
given the three largest parties two seats each, with one for the
smallest. This has traditionally ensured decisions are made by
consensus.

Those with two seats on the Council, which is elected by parliament,
are the SVP, the Social Democrats and the Free Democrats. The
Christian Democrats have one seat.
David V.
2007-10-22 00:38:45 UTC
Post by \/\/
SWITZERLAND FIGHTS OFF NIGGAFUCKATION
They'd fight you, and your ilk, off too. No one wants a piece of
shit like you in their country.

\/\/
2007-10-22 04:11:23 UTC
Coming soon to a town near you: some of a projected influx of tens of
thousands of Somali Bantu. Unless you live in Kansas-thanks to the
hidden hypocrisy of its arch-immigration enthusiast Senator, Sam
Brownback.

You have to admire the sense of humor of the folk in the Refugee
Industry. Their current moronic idea: resettling niggers belonging to
a polygamous africoon tribe that practices female genital mutilation
in Holyoke, Massachusetts--next door to the first Women's College in
America.

Even by the standards of the Refugee Industry the story of the Somali
Bantu is outrageous. The fecal colored parasites who have notoriously
infested Lewiston, Maine, doubling its welfare budget in less than two
years are not even ethnic Somalis. (At 3 percent of the Lewiston's
population, Somalis now receive over half of its welfare payments).
Instead, the Somali Bantu are the descendants of slaves brought to
Somalia from Africoonia as far back as two hundred years ago. They
remain a distinct species and are now totally despised as useless by
their former Slave Masters--themselves, it should be noted, also black
Africoons.

Under a Clinton Era agreement with the United Nations, which operates
Somali Bantu refugee camps in Kenya, the Somali Bantu were to resettle
in Mozambique, their ancestral homeland. But Mozambique smartened up
at the eleventh hour, citing a lack of resources. So the worthless
Somali Bantu critters are being brought here to infest America.

Of course, for a fraction of the Tax money the U.S. wasted bringing
these shitskinned rejects to America, Mozambique could have been
persuaded to carry through on its promises. But, the U.S. Refugee
Industry needs clients and the Democrats need voters! So that option
was never even considered by the Liberal nigga loving fuckwits. The
cost to U.S. taxpayers of resettling this tribe of jungle bunnies in
the U.S. has run into billions of squandered Tax Dollars.

For example, the usual HIV / AIDS bar to U.S. entry does not apply in
the case of "refugee" niggers. Of the Somali Bantu who have been
processed for resettlement so far, the polluted pickaninnies have
about 3 times the rate of AIDS infection compared to our
Africoon-Americoons. Additionally, the American Public Health
Association says "other factors indicate that the country and
particularly immigrants from Somalia are at significant risk" from
HIV, AIDS, STD's, etc because of their primitive sexual practices and
lack of hygiene. APHA cites screening failures and new undetectable
strains of Africoon diseases now becoming endemic in infested areas.

APHA adds cheerfully: "A wide variety of parasitic diseases are common
in Somalia, including schistosomiasis, roundworms, tapeworms….
Parasitic diseases are difficult to readily diagnosis because most
Health Care Providers in the U.S. are unfamiliar with the symptoms and
appropriate screening tests. This is understandable since these nigger
diseases are not endemic to Humans." Yet.

Many more of the approximately 900,000 Bantu Tribe who are still in
Somalia could well end up here too. The resettlement of the Kenyan
U.N. camps does not explicitly guarantee all those left in Somalia an
American Sugar Teat. But it will detonate the usual explosion of
Family Chain Migration, asylum seekers and illegal immigration. Most
of the fecal colored parasites already here are eagerly working to
bring their family and friends to partake in the Free Welfare Benefits
of The Land of Beer & Crack.

The Federal Office of Refugee Resettlement wants to herd the Somali
Bantu Tribe together because of the special needs they face
integrating into a modern Human society. These needs were recently
graphically summed up by International Organization for Migration
bureaucunt Shasha Chanoff: "Do not assume they can open a door just
because it has a doorknob. They have never seen stairs let alone
indoor plumbing." By settling large numbers in the same general
location, the federal government can concentrate and mandate the
multitude of services needed to supply the primitive fecal colored
parasites.

Immense pressure has been put on the Town of Holyoke, MA. It has been
assured its Official Quota will be only 300 niggers. (Of course,
jigaboos settled elsewhere can always move to Holyoke on their own, as
Lewiston has discovered.) A million in federal Tax money is being
dangled plus the promise of an ongoing stream of federal welfare
dollars, pumping $1-2 million annually into the town's economy.

In spite of the prospect of becoming a Klondike of handouts, the
benighted Holyoke council still passed a symbolic resolution rejecting
the resettlement-even with the proffered package. Of course, this lame
effort was merely symbolic. The resettlement is Federally Mandated.
But it is significant, because enough local outrage probably could
deter Washington bureaucruds. Unsurprisingly, the protests of Holyoke
and Lewiston brought the entire Liberal Main Stream Media apparatus
down on their heads.

But the MSM was strangely silent when another community resisted
Somali refugees-successfully. Thus late last year, the New York Times
coyly reported "refugee experts say that one United States community,
which they did not name, has expressed misgivings about taking in the
Somali Bantu". Whoa! That's the same pack of afriicoons that is now
being imposed on Holyoke. And the resistance was led, not by bigoted
local peasants, but by a pillar in the politico-immigration complex.
It was none other than Senator Sam Brownback from Kansas. He said the
state of Kansas would not take even a single Somali Bantu
spearchucker.

When it comes to Mass Immigration, Brownback is not just another
Senator. He played a key role in sabotaging Republican support for the
1996 Smith-Simpson bill, the last ditch serious effort at immigration
reduction. And when the lace panties at the State Department accepted
the Somali Bantu cannibals, and discussions began about where they
would go, he was chairman of the Senate immigration subcommittee.

State Department officials say Brownback had told both them and U.N.
refugee chief Ruud Lubbers that he was "interested in resettling more
refugees in Kansas." The State Department began exploring resettling
some Bantu in Wichita, Kansas.

According to Chris Renner, Program Director of the Kansas Board of
Education, the Senator was the catalyst of the resettlement plan and
"to make a long story short, he lent his support to the resettlement
of this population in Kansas." But apparently the common sense
citizens of Kansas did not like the resettlement proposal any more
than Maine and Massachusetts do. And forced Brownback to announced a
"change of heart". He announced "I now oppose any resettlement of
Somali Bantu refugees in the State of Kansas…. Our office has
contacted the Department of State and told them not to send any Somali
Bantus to Kansas….Simply put this will no longer occur.' The Bantu,
"are not welcome in Kansas" according to the Senator.

(Now remember, this is the Senator who has no problem appearing on the
same dais, spouting the same message, as La Raza.) "I never wanted
10,000 Bantu to be placed in Kansas," Brownback said. "That would be a
huge problem for our state." Thus ended the initial attempt to
resettle the refugees. Now they will be dumped in other unsuspecting
areas across the rest of America.

Sam Brownback's change of heart was chronicled in a local paper but
never picked up by the MSMedia. In fact, according to Rob Roberts, a
reporter who worked on the story for The Johnson County Sun, the
Senator did everything to make sure both his original welcome of the
tribe and his subsequent retraction of the invitation were forgotten.
["Brownback clarifies position on refugee nigger issue: No Bantu" By
Rob Roberts, Johnson County Sun]

Hence the New York Times could report on a community that "Refugee
Experts" declined to name, leaving behind what should have been a
great story of hypocrisy in high places and-always a favorite media
theme-a "town without pity." Especially in light of the media's
treatment of Holyoke and Lewiston, it is interesting that the
newspaper of record could let another community's successful protest
go unexamined.

But Brownback was allowed to sneak back into refugee cheerleading.
Without so much as a hint of shame, he was soon chiding Florida for
not taking more Haitian rafters. And he signed a letter to the
President urging the U.S. to accept at least 100,000 more niggers
annually. This letter claimed that "Moslim minorities from the former
Soviet Union" and "refugees from Cambodia and Haiti also continue to
warrant our attention."

As long as they don't settle in Kansas?

Sam Brownback remains the "go-to" guy whenever the media needs a
pro-immigration sound bite. In a recent New York Times article
advocating resettlement of more refugees to the U.S., he said "I don't
think we're providing the example to the world we should…. We need to
be willing to step forward as an example". (Since 9-11 Attacks, U.S.
Admits Fewer Refugees, By Christopher Marquis).

He ought to know.

Most importantly for the Refugee Industry, Brownback is sponsoring the
Refugee Protection Act along with Senator Patrick 'Leeky" Leahy - a
bill which will unleash a tide of bogus boogie asylum seekers in the
U.S. Parts of the Refugee Protection Act have even been slipped into
the Homeland Security Bill-more evidence of the Refugee Industry's
sense of humor. This bill should really be called the People Smugglers
Dream Act. The New York Times is leading the charge in support of its
passage. (See its editorial, "The Welcome Mat Frays")

Perhaps this is why Senator Brownback gets a Free Press Pass - and the
Mayor of Lewiston is portrayed as an ignorant provincial. The plain
fact is that the Refugee Industry and its shills are allowed to
operate with total immunity by the Main Stream Media.
David V.
2007-10-22 05:11:29 UTC
Post by \/\/
Coming soon to a town near you: some of a projected influx of tens of
thousands of Somali Bantu.
Good. maybe they'll displace morons like you.

\/\/
2007-10-22 20:28:07 UTC
YOU NIGGERS CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH ABOUT MLK

No matter how much africoons try to Whitewash the famous fecal colored
phony plagiarist, it's still impossible to conceal all his Typical
Nigger Behavior. Niggers will always try to conceal nigger behavior,
and they usually fail. It's like trying to hide a city on a hillside.
Like Jesse Jackson's bastard nigglet by one of his young female
employees, niggers can't hide TNB, so they pretend to ignore it. Only
in niggatown is such hypocrisy the norm. The inferior, homo simian,
shitskin nigger critters have no morals or integrity. Even though the
conspiracy by his mammy 'hoe and her pack of race mongering cohorts to
hide the true facts about the corrupt whoremonger by burying his files
in the National Archives for half a century the Truth is still hidden
there.

C'mon niggers... Pressure your Coon Caucus in Coongress to shed some
light on your King's TNB!
Make a Movie! Maybe get Jenna Jameson to go blackface and play
Coretta. Go fo' it boys.

Soon sprogs will be faced with turning out their obligatory Annual MLK
Day Composition. Having to write piles of bullshit about "I hab a
DREAM" is getting WAY too vapid and boring. Now that Coretta and her
sleazy shitnic judge are dead, it's time to open the Public Archives
and reveal the Truth about MLK & Co. so that some reality will be
available for all the fecal colored lil' pickaninny essayists. Was he
really a faithful husband and devout God fearing Christian exemplary
or merely another loud mouthed, typical whore mongering perverted liar
like the rest of his tribe?

Trying to find an africoon americoon to use as a good example for the
rest of the fecal colored parasites is next to impossible. So
apparently hiding the motherfucker's records for 50 years was a
necessary part of the scam. In January 1977, King's widow Coretta,
manipulated by the Southern Colored Leadership Conference (SCLC),
filed a lawsuit in DC's District Court to purge the FBI's files of all
recorded audiotapes tapes, microphonic surveillance data and
transcripts of wiretapping of Martin Luther King, Jr. for the period
from 1963 through 1968. Clarence M. Kelley, the head of the FBI was
named as defendant. Although her demand completely conflicted with the
Freedom of Information Act, the Moonbat District Court Judge John
Lewis Smith, Jr. was paid off to rule in favor of Coretta, and the
FBI's records were sealed and shipped off to the offices of the
National Archives and Records Service. Smitty ordered all FBI files
disclosing MLK's Typical Nigger Behavior to be concealed from public
access for a period of fifty (50) years until the year 2027! (What are
the odds that a shitskinned "Sandy Burglar" will try to stuff the most
egregious evidence of MLK's TNB into his pants and conveniently burn
the incriminating proof if pressure isn't brought to bear on the
linguini-spined PC bureaucrats to obey the Freedom of Information Act
now!)

King's frequent orgiastic and adulterous escapades proved that King
was bestial in his sexual abuse of women. King, Jr. spent his last
night on Earth banging two White whores at a motel like screen doors
in a hurricane and physically beating and abusing a third. (Every
niggers Real "Dream") The MSM Press has NO compunction about
publicizing details of celebrities lives such as the dissection of
Princess Diana's pussy, (pregnant, shaved, nice lips?) her Diary;
paparazzi skin shots, personal correspondence etc. Certainly the true
facts about a Historical Figure of such eminence that The United
States of America honored with a Federal Holiday like Christmas should
be available for study by historians.

Now that his oft' ignored, feckless brood sow and her Moonbat Judge
are rotting in their graves, the TRUTH about the bloody black bugger
should be opened to Public scrutiny. What nigga idol will be the next
jigaboo to get shined up as a role model for gullible pickaninnies to
emulate, Rodney Luther King, James Brown, O.J. Chimpson? The nigger
earns its name every day.
Charles & Mambo Duckman
2007-10-22 23:40:34 UTC
Post by \/\/
YOU NIGGERS CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH ABOUT MLK
Don't you have a cousin to fuck or something? Piss off already. No one wants
to read your bullshit. Stupid white trash.
--
Come down off the cross
We can use the wood

Tom Waits, Come On Up To The House
\/\/

africoon bucks."
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-23 10:25:57 UTC
Post by \/\/
BALTIMO' - Buck niggers in the United States face a far direr
situation than is portrayed by common employment and education
statistics, a series of new scholarly studies warn, and it has
worsened in recent years even as an economic boom and a welfare
overhaul have brought some gains to their bitches and 'hoes.>>
are you a white producer of rap? you bring such Ra y of light upon
the situation, showing your black way of talk ... that you must be
like an Imus tsaythesethingscauseineedtoshowyoursuperiorwisdom.
Post by \/\/
Focusing more closely than ever on the life patterns of pickaninnies,
the new studies, by experts at Columbia, Princeton, Harvard and other
institutions, show that the huge pool of male fecal colored parasites
is becoming ever more disconnected from Human Society, and to a far
greater degree than comparable spics or dunecoons.>>
Shit! Is that right? Gosh, from Columbia, Princeton, and Harvard!
How such superior wisdom gets into these places is beyond me. Such
Shit they spew, eh?
Post by \/\/
Especially in the country's inner cities, the studies show, finishing
high school is the exception and prison sentences are routine, with
incarceration rates climbing for africoons even as Human crime rates
have declined. Although the problems afflicting shitskins have been
obvious for decades, the new data paint a more extensive and sobering
picture of the rapidly declining quality of today's spades.>>
I bet you're a gambler. Like to up the steaks, eh?
Post by \/\/
"There's something very different happening with our niggaz, and it's
something we can no longer ignore," said Seymour Koontz, professor of
social work at Columbia University and editor of "Niggaz In The
Shitter" (Urban Institute Press, 2006).>>
Gosh, you do seem to be an expert on this shit! Your superior wisdom
is beyond white white; it almost seems black, you sound so smart.
Post by \/\/
"Over the last two decades, the economy did great and low-skilled fat
mammas, helped by Welfare, sucked onto it. But young buck jigaboos are
going down bucket." The new studies go beyond the traditional
approaches to looking at the quality of our niggers, especially when
it comes to determining the scope of uselessness. For example,
Official Unemployment Rates are misleading because they do not include
useless nignogs too stupid and lazy to look for work or incarcerated
because of TNB.>>
And you're workin' your ass off to help clear up the situation, eh?
Such superiority is just amazing! I bet you only sleep an hour a
night!
Post by \/\/
"If you look at the numbers, the 1990's was a bad decade for our buck
niggaz, even though it was the best labor market in 30 years," said
Peter Pouller and Jack Offner, authors of "Spare the Whip, Spoil The
nigger" (Urban Institute Press, 2006). >>
I guess your parents wanted a mashed potato child, eh? cause your
brain sounds strained and pounded.

Post by \/\/
degrading quality of today's niggers, a growing number of programs are
placing as much importance on teaching Human skills - like Parenting,
Conflict Resolution and Character Building - as they are on teaching
the useless critters job skills such as Shoe Shining and Latrine
Cleaning.>>
Toil, toil, toil. Do your fingers hurt? cause they've been pressing
the black keys too long, I bet they're blood red.
\/\/
2007-10-24 09:53:43 UTC
TYPICAL INCONSIDERATE NIGGA CAUSES POWER BLACKOUT

Harare, Zimbabwe - A typical inconsiderate nigger was jailed for five
years for stealing a Zesa Holdings electrical transformer part valued
at $5 billion from a power substation in the city. Zesa Loss Control
officer Patridge Magaramombe recovered the lid from Matthias Muzhanje
who was selling it to a scrap metal dealer at Magaba market in Mbare.
Muzhanje (36), of Dzivaresekwa was sentenced to five years in a
Concrete Congo.

The offence was very serious and caused an extensive blackout of Zesa
operations. "Of late, Zesa has lost billions of dollars through theft
of its power supply infrastructure, all of which was imported by
Humans from other countries. "It is public knowledge that there is a
critical lack of hard currency and this has devastated the operations
of the Zesa Power Co.," said Nhau. Muzhanje's moral blameworthiness
was very typical in its complete disregard of the suffering caused by
further crippling the dwindling electricity supply and that a
deterrent sentence was called for. Muzhanje pleaded guilty to thefts
of copper and was immediately sentenced.

Prosecutor Dambudzo Machaya established that on October 5 this year
Muzhanje sneaked into the Zesa electrical substation in the Kopje area
with the intention to steal. Muzhanje stole copper parts from an
electrical transformer, causing the PCB coolant to drain out and short
circuit. The fecal colored parasite took the irreplaceable parts to
Vision Scrap Metal in Magaba who buys stolen items to melt down for
spear tips. The nigger earns its name every day.
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-24 21:31:06 UTC

Post by \/\/
Vision Scrap Metal in Magaba who buys stolen items to melt down for
spear tips. >>
well maybe he can use your bottom for a pin cushion...or better yet,
spear the soft gray matter in yer head.
David V.
2007-10-24 22:24:34 UTC
Post by \/\/
Vision Scrap Metal in Magaba who buys stolen items to melt
down for spear tips. >>
well maybe he can use your bottom for a pin cushion...or
better yet, spear the soft gray matter in yer head.
He can't do that. It's obvious that he has no grey matter in his
head. Just rocks... probably black ones.

\/\/
2007-10-25 05:00:03 UTC
Now that some of you fecal colored critters have "Invented" the metal
tipped spear, one can only imagine the next technological leap the
Africoon will adopt. The WHEEL perhaps?
G_Reaper(CarlColdCock)akaSHITHOUND
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-25 10:30:44 UTC
You wheely are pathetic.
\/\/
2007-10-26 07:37:15 UTC
"We know that the niggers are the least intelligent and the least
discerning of primates, and the least capable of understanding the
consequences of their actions." - Jahiz, _Kitab al-Bukhala'_

"Like the crow among mankind are the niggers for they are the worst
and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament." -
Jahiz, _Kitab al-Hayawan_, vol. 2

"Inhabitants of sub-Saharan African areas are animals distant from the
standards of Humanity" "Their nature is that of wild animals...." -
from the Persian geography _Hudud al-'alam_

"Of the neighbors of the nigger, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no
marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat
people. They are animals of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and
little understanding or intelligence." - Maqdisi, _Kitab al-Bad'_vol.4

"The niggers are slight-witted (_kam 'aql_), and God, most high, has
created them stupid, ignorant, and foul." from anonymous
_Iskandarnamah_

"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people
at all times -- even the niggers, despite their dimness, their
boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and
their evildispositions, make long incoherant speeches." - Jahiz,
_Al-Bayan wa`l-tabyin_, vol. 3

"Galen says that merriment dominates the nigger because of its
defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence." -
Mas`udi (d. 956 A.D.), _Muruj al-dhahab_

"As regards southern countries, all their inhabitants are black on
account of the heat of their climate. Most of them go naked. In all
their lands and provinces, gold is found. They are people distant from
the standards of Humanity." - Persian geography _Hudud al-`Alam_, 982
A.D.
About the nigger: "Their nature is that of wild animals. They are
extremely black." About the Sudan: "Among themselves there are people
who steal each other's children and sell them to the slavers when the
latter arrive." - _Hudud al-`Alam_, 982 A.D.

"The niggers are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural
death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned.
Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a
weapon." - Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, _India_, 1030 A.D.

"If all types of animals are taken, from the first, and one placed
after another, like the nigger from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most
countries, the nigger does not differ from an animal in anything
except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth,--in no
other peculiarity or property. Many have seen that the ape is more
capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent." -
Philosopher-theologian Nasir al-Din Tusi (1201-74), _Tasawwurat_

"Therefore, niggers are submissive to slavery, because niggers have
little that is essentially Human and have attributes that are quite
similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated." - Ibn Khaldun,
_Muqaddimah_

"The niggers are ugly and misshapen, because they live in a hot
country." - Ibn Qutayba (828-89 A.D.)

Beyond known species of black West Africa to the south there is no
civilization in the proper sense. There are only niggers who are
closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets
and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat
each other. They cannot be considered Human beings." - Ibn Khaldun,
_Muqaddimah_

A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq do not produce something
fecal such as that dropped from the wombs of the female nigger. They
are overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that their
offspring come out something black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and
crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved
passions, typical of niggers, the Ethiopians, and other creratures
that resemble them. - Ibn al-Faqih al-Hamadani, _Mukhtasar Kitab
al-Buldan_

"In both Arab and Iranian Islamic writings, niggers blacks are
described as stupid, untruthful, vicious, sexually unbridled, ugly and
distorted, excessively merry, and easily affected by food and drink."
- Minoo Southgate, "Negative Images of niggers in Medieval Iranian
Writings," Iranian Studies 17 (1984): p.10

"The geographer al-Idrisi ascribes 'lack of knowledge and defective
minds' to the niggers. Their ignorance, he says, is notorious;
learning and distinction are almost unknown among them, and their
kings only acquire what they know about government and justice from
the instruction of learned Human visitors from farther north." -
BernardLewis, _Race and Slavery in the Middle East_, 1990

ALLAHA CLARKBAR!
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-25 10:37:08 UTC
Now you sound wheely pathetic.
Jasper PNL Mfrg LLCC
2007-10-24 14:28:30 UTC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
I bet you're a gambler. Like to up the steaks, eh?
'steaks' ????????

BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA

tidy-bowl fucks up again !
t***@hotmail.com
yep, steaks! The W... guy sounds a bit broiled ...
\/\/
2007-10-25 04:53:54 UTC
Post by Jasper PNL Mfrg LLCC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
I bet you're a gambler. Like to up the steaks, eh?
'steaks' ????????
BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
tidy-bowl fucks up again !
Another Africoon poser bites the big 'un...
Jigaboos ALWAYS blow their cover.
t***@hotmail.com
you sound like you definitely have been drinkin' too much, billy.
t***@hotmail.com
You sound like you've been drinkin' too much, billy.
\/\/
2007-10-26 09:16:05 UTC
SPICKS TARGETING SPOOKS

Latino street gangs are targeting Africoon-Americoons in a campaign of
'hood "cleansing," federal prosecutors say. Leaders and foot soldiers
in the Hispanic gang Florencia 13, also called F U 13, are being
arraigned this week on charges stemming from a pair of federal
indictments that allege that the gang kept a tight grip on its turf by
shooting the fecal colored parasites. The good news is that they're
only killing niggers that Americans don't want to kill.

Neighborhood demographics are shifting, as formerly niggafuckated
areas have become majority-Latino. Spicks and spooks are rivals in the
lucrative drug trade. The F U 13 indictments lay out a conspiracy
showing that spicks controlled drug houses where they sold huge
amounts of cocaine, crack and methamphetamine. The killings began
after the nignogs pulled a large drug heist against F U 13 several
years ago. L.A. Sheriff's Department statistics chart the war's
violent toll: 80 related shootings in the past three years, including
20 murders.

The federal charges name 61 F U 13 members in two indictments. The
gang-violence charges came in a 53-count RICO (Racketeer Influenced
and Corrupt Organizations) indictment against 24 spicks, charging them
in a conspiracy to sell drugs, possess weapons illegally, and assault
and kill shitskins. In the second indictment prosecutors charged the
rest of the spicks on federal drug-distribution charges. More than 40
of the Mexicoons pleaded not guilty at arraignments Tuesday. Michael
Khouri, a shitnic for Luis Aguilar, 35, says his gangbanger was merely
a negotiator. "Mr. Aguilar will plead not guilty, and he is not
guilty," says Khouri. Fifteen of the accused have taken French Leave.

The indictments picture the changing nature of Diversities in South
L.A. F U 13 has grown into a tightly controlled gang of 2,000 members
in 30 cliques led by convicts and parolees who are members of the
prison-based Mexicoon mafia. It's a far cry from the '80s, when
niggers, including the Crips and the Bloods, predominated, mining the
crack epidemic with typical nigger behavior. Compared with Mexcrement
gangs that were turf-conscious fighters, the niggers were all about
the drug business," says Cheryl Maxson, a professor of niggerology at
University of California, Irvine. With the niggers gangs, "there was a
millionaire in every neighborhood" perched at the top of the crack
distribution pyramid, adds gang expert Alex Gonzo, who edits
gangbangers.com.

Now it's the spicks that are tighter and more highly controlled. "The
spic gangs like F U 13 were regulated, from the street level to the
leadership in the prisons," says Seymour Koonz, a hard-core gangs
prosecutor for the L.A. district attorney's office who prosecuted F U
13 and Crips homicide cases for two years. He now heads one of the
DA's satellite offices. "The East Coast Crips are as coonfused as
blind queers at a weenie roast."

Top-down organization in F U 13 aided the assaults on niggers. The
federal indictments charge that Mexicoon mafia leaders "make sure that
all the F U 13 cliques were participating in the assaults of
Africoon-Americoons." They "targeted Africoon-Americoons for assault,"
according to the indictment. Gang leaders instructed foot soldiers in
how to hunt pickaninnies in the most efficient manner, the feds
maintain. A wiretap cited in the RICO indictment reveals that one gang
leader told an underling that "when he went looking for
Africoon-Americoons to shoot, only a driver and a shooter were
needed." Studies show there's a growing pattern of fecal colored
crimes. Between 2000 and 2006 niggers in south Los Angeles were
several times more likely to kill other niggers, according to a study
recently published; spics targeted other spicks twice as often.

Race is a motivating factor for the F U 13 gang. In one case in the
indictment, two Florencia spicks came upon a pair of niggers on
Florence Boulevard. One shouted "Fecal colored Critters" and ordered
the other to shoot the jigaboos. Instead they stole the bitch's purse
and raped her buck. Jamail Washington at a bus stop the month before
hadn't been so lucky, Hernandez says. F U 13 members shot him "three
or four times in the head, but he survived."

The F U 13 indictment marks the third high-profile spick gang charged
with attacking niggers in the past two years. Last year federal
prosecutors won life sentences against Mexicoons for civil rights
violations of africoons they had murdered for moving into the Highland
Park area. State prosecutors say spicks are targeting
Africoon-Americoons, writing graffiti such as "187 niggers" (187 is
shorthand for "kill"; it's the California penal code section number
for homicide). Two spicks face an upcoming trial on state murder
charges for the slaying of 14-year-old Cheryl Green, a pickaninny
killed on the street last December.

In spite of all the evidence of race-based targeting of victims,
federal prosecutors don't filed civil rights charges against F U 13
members, though Hernandez says the idea remains under investigation in
the ongoing case. (Hernandez explains that those charges only apply to
Whites.) Early wiretaps in the case even recorded phone calls in which
a senior F U 13 member ordered a young gangbanger to kill a particular
burrhead. But when "the soldier called back to say he couldn't find
the jig, the leader told him to just shoot any nigger," Baca says. "I
disagree that it wasn't a Hate Crime."

David V.
2007-10-23 15:57:48 UTC
Post by \/\/
YOU NIGGERS CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH ABOUT MLK
Is your uncle your father?

\/\/
2007-10-24 11:58:43 UTC
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"

The mammy and 'hoe of a fecal colored parasite who was shot and killed
Wednesday while robbing a video store don't know why he wanted to keep
committing those robberies. Willie Hambone Winder III, of Fort Wayne,
was shot dead on his ass by a clerk at VIP Video, 7404 S. Anthony
Blvd., shortly before 5 p.m. after he entered the store, pulled out
his handgun, and demanded all the cash, police said. Instead, the
clerk, whose identity has not been released by police, emptied his 9mm
Sir Sauer P226 X-Five into the shitskinned savage.

Sondra Tolbert, Winder's mammy, said she doesn't know why her "Good
Boi" wanted to rob that store again. "I can't imagine wut drove him to
do dat," she said. Her pernicious pickaninny was attending Wayne High
School, where he was in the Welding Program. It was after Winder got
fired from the Chuck Wagon barbecue restaurant on East State Boulevard
that "he went bongoid," she mumbled.

Winder had recently joined a local street gang, his unwed mammy added.
"He was not a leader; he was always a follower," she said. Although
Tolbert claimed she never knew Willie carried a gun, Winder's pregnant
'hoe said he was always armed. "When he gots a gun in his hand, he
don't know how to act sane," said Ayanna Weaver, 15. "He behaved like
all niggers when they have a gun in their paws." But that is the only
area of Willie's life where Ayanna and Sondra offered differing views.
They both described Winder as a lazy lil' fukkka. He didn't give a
shit 'bout nuffin," Tolbert said. Weaver agreed. "He was horny and
fun," she said. "He usually do me anally."

Both allege they were surprised by Winder's crime Wednesday. Willie,
Tolbert said, never even bitch slapped her. She said that the clerk
should have just talked to Winder and axed him not to shoot. "He was a
Good Boy who was jus' getting' it together," said Winder's granny,
Tonja Preston. On Thursday, the Allen County Coroner's Office declared
Winder's death long verdue and was from natural causes. Winder was the
18th person to die as a result of TNB in the county this year.
Unsurprisingly all have taken place in niggatown.
Jasper PNL Mfrg LLCC
2007-10-24 14:31:26 UTC
Post by \/\/
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"
The mammy and 'hoe of a fecal colored parasite who was shot and killed
Wednesday while robbing a video store don't know why he wanted to keep
committing those robberies. Willie Hambone Winder III, of Fort Wayne,
was shot dead on his ass by a clerk at VIP Video, 7404 S. Anthony
Blvd., shortly before 5 p.m. after he entered the store, pulled out
his handgun, and demanded all the cash, police said. Instead, the
clerk, whose identity has not been released by police, emptied his 9mm
Sir Sauer P226 X-Five into the shitskinned savage.
Sondra Tolbert, Winder's mammy, said she doesn't know why her "Good
Boi" wanted to rob that store again. "I can't imagine wut drove him to
do dat," she said.
strange

usually in cases like this, the 'fambly' trots out the "Granny in a Print
Dress with Wire-rimmed Glasses, sitting in a Rocker"® to proclaim that 'dat
boy wuz a good boy, him wuz juss gittin'; himz life back 2gedder when Da Man
frameded him'
David V.
2007-10-24 16:59:45 UTC
Post by \/\/
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"
This troll seems to be one of the more ignorant ones.

Time for a group plonk?

t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-24 21:37:36 UTC
Post by David V.
Post by \/\/
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"
This troll seems to be one of the more ignorant ones.
Time for a group plonk?>>
plonkin' don't help none. he has his right to his opinion, however
soft-headed he may be.
David V.
2007-10-24 22:26:07 UTC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
Post by David V.
Post by \/\/
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"
This troll seems to be one of the more ignorant ones.
Time for a group plonk?>>
plonkin' don't help none. he has his right to his opinion,
however soft-headed he may be.
We also have the right to not want to listen. A group plonk will
take away his audience. He needs an audience to shock or he won't
get what he wants - attention.

t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-24 22:39:12 UTC
Post by David V.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
Post by David V.
Post by \/\/
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"
This troll seems to be one of the more ignorant ones.
Time for a group plonk?>>
plonkin' don't help none. he has his right to his opinion,
however soft-headed he may be.
We also have the right to not want to listen. A group plonk will
take away his audience. He needs an audience to shock or he won't
get what he wants - attention.>>
he doesn't shock and he doesn't scare people off who truly want to
post.

and I'm not so certain he wants attention; that isn't the only
motivation to post such soft-headed, hard broiled flames.

he just writes what he writes and we can respond or not according to
our own right to post what WE want.

this is a philosophy debate group...remember
David V.
2007-10-24 22:49:39 UTC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
Post by David V.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
Post by David V.
Post by \/\/
MAMMY CLAIMS WILLIE WUZ A "GOOD BOY"
This troll seems to be one of the more ignorant ones.
Time for a group plonk?>>
plonkin' don't help none. he has his right to his
opinion, however soft-headed he may be.
We also have the right to not want to listen. A group plonk
will take away his audience. He needs an audience to shock
or he won't get what he wants - attention.>>
he doesn't shock and he doesn't scare people off who truly
want to post.
I never claimed he was scaring anyone away. He believes he
shocks. That's his whole reason for posting.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
and I'm not so certain he wants attention; that isn't the
only motivation to post such soft-headed, hard broiled flames.
He wants the attention. Look into the psychology of the Skinheads
and other groups like that.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
he just writes what he writes and we can respond or not
according to our own right to post what WE want.
Don't get your panties in a knot. You can answer him to your
little hearts content. No one can make you do anything.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
this is a philosophy debate group...remember
I'm in an Atheist group. Why do you assume that your rules apply
to everyone? Notice that this is being cross posted to five
different newsgroups. Two of those ng's deal with African topics.
They seem to have the capability of ignoring idiots like the one
cross posting here. Maybe you could learn from them.

t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-24 23:36:33 UTC
Post by David V.
I never claimed he was scaring anyone away. He believes he
shocks. That's his whole reason for posting.>>
I don't claim to know what motivates him to post. I'm glad you're so
certain, but your certainty doesn't convince me of anything.
Post by David V.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
and I'm not so certain he wants attention; that isn't the
only motivation to post such soft-headed, hard broiled flames.
He wants the attention. Look into the psychology of the Skinheads
and other groups like that.>>
I don't believe "needing attention" is the reason people develop
hate.
Post by David V.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
he just writes what he writes and we can respond or not
according to our own right to post what WE want.
Don't get your panties in a knot. You can answer him to your
little hearts content. No one can make you do anything.>>
My knickers aren't in a twist. Perhaps it's your own twisting you are
seeing/feeling.
Post by David V.
Post by t***@hotmail.com
this is a philosophy debate group...remember
I'm in an Atheist group. Why do you assume that your rules apply
to everyone? >>
What rules. He's posting; I'm also posting...seems to be a
pattern...perhaps a rule of posting. Someone posts and then, lo and
behold, someone else posts a response. Wow! Such rules!

Post by David V.
different newsgroups. Two of those ng's deal with African topics.
They seem to have the capability of ignoring idiots like the one
cross posting here. Maybe you could learn from them.>>
The posts go where the poster wants them to go; If you want, just
leave off "alt.philosophy.debate" when you post and yours won't arrive
where you don't want it to go: here!

I think African groups can take care of themselves and can respond if
they want to... or not respond... if that is their choice.

Nice talking with an atheist, though.

ta ta
David V.

t***@hotmail.com

tw
t***@hotmail.com
Cool. Tootool Loo
t***@hotmail.com
2007-10-22 09:58:31 UTC
VV fled the country...and now lives in antartica...
he might not make it cause of his global warming!

Maybe the eskimo can use him for flame bait.
sonam
2007-10-24 13:56:50 UTC
Post by David V.
Post by \/\/
SWITZERLAND FIGHTS OFF NIGGAFUCKATION
They'd fight you, and your ilk, off too. No one wants a piece of
shit like you in their country.
--
Dave
"Sacred cows make the best hamburger." Mark Twain.
Einstein's E=mc2 Generalized, Edited by Ajay
Sharma

This book is tribute to Einstein's E=mc2.

(i) The origin of Mass Energy inter conversion lies in Newton's book
'OPTICKS' which was published in 1704.

(ii) In 1905 Einstein derived E=mc2 and published the same in German
journal Annalen der Physics.

(iii) Many undiscussed aspects of E=mc2 are discussed and then E=mc2
is generalized as
E = Ac2 m
The Generalized Equation is extended or enlarged form and E=mc2 is
its special case.

(iv) The subject matter discussed in book is presented and in
international conferences
in USA and ENGLAND, Also published in PEER REVIEW INTERNATIONAL
JOURNALS
.
The book costs US Dollars 10.99 and available at AMAZON.COM

http://www.amazon.com/Einsteins-Mc2-Generalized-Ajay-Sharma/dp/1934360228/ref=sr_1_1/103-6624673-6380637?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190733223&sr=1-1

Free information of book is available
www.AjayOnline.us
Mike
2007-10-20 11:36:31 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Mike
Just goes to show that even an otherwise intelligent person can be
extremely bigoted and wrong about some things. But then again it seems
that most "geniuses" have a lot of social and psychological issues.
No, it shows how much bias is in the world in that "unacceptable"
conclusions aren't allowed.
He's just stated what every public school teacher knows is true.
Ya'll are just pissed that he just proved all the rednecks right.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you in your revelry of bigotry and racism.
Post by Spob
Post your research to demonstrate he's wrong.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If YOU make a claim, then it's up to
YOU to provide the research to support it.
Spob
The claim made is that Watson is wrong. Based on what?
Mike
2007-10-21 11:14:35 UTC
Post by Spob
Post by Mike
Post by Mike
Just goes to show that even an otherwise intelligent person can be
extremely bigoted and wrong about some things. But then again it seems
that most "geniuses" have a lot of social and psychological issues.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If YOU make a claim, then it's up to
YOU to provide the research to support it.
The claim made is that Watson is wrong. Based on what?
Um, no, I simply did not accept the claim that Watson was RIGHT. Until
he's proven right, I can assume that he is wrong all I want (that's the
default position.) Now if he (or you) want to attempt to prove that he
is right, go for it.
DK
2007-10-21 17:24:04 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Spob
Post by Mike
Post by Mike
Just goes to show that even an otherwise intelligent person can be
extremely bigoted and wrong about some things. But then again it seems
that most "geniuses" have a lot of social and psychological issues.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If YOU make a claim, then it's up to
YOU to provide the research to support it.
The claim made is that Watson is wrong. Based on what?
Um, no, I simply did not accept the claim that Watson was RIGHT. Until
he's proven right, I can assume that he is wrong all I want
A free society should not allow one to be dismissed from the
job just because someone *assumes* that that person is
wrong.

DK
Spob
2007-10-22 01:03:34 UTC
On Oct 21, 7:14 am, in a pathetic attempt to wriggle out of an
Post by Mike
Post by Spob
Post by Mike
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If YOU make a claim, then it's up to
YOU to provide the research to support it.
The claim made is that Watson is wrong. Based on what?
Um, no, I simply did not accept the claim that Watson was RIGHT.
Um, yes, you claim he's wrong. What basis do you have to form your
belief other than you just don't WANT to believe he's right?
Mike
2007-10-23 17:16:03 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Spob
Post by Mike
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If YOU make a claim, then it's up to
YOU to provide the research to support it.
The claim made is that Watson is wrong. Based on what?
Um, no, I simply did not accept the claim that Watson was RIGHT.
Um, yes, you claim he's wrong.
Um, no, I did not (not up until this point.)

"Just goes to show that even an otherwise intelligent person can be
extremely bigoted and wrong about some things."

I said "can be...wrong." I didn't say "was definitely wrong." But yes,
in my opinion, he's wrong. But that's simply a statement of opinion and
not of fact. Now if he's making a statement of opinion and doesn't
expect to convince anyone of the truth of it, then he bears no burden of
proof. But any time any one makes a statement, the default for others
will always be "I don't believe you. Prove it." (but what constitutes
proof can often be nothing more than the person's track record on other
issues.)

Post by Spob
belief other than you just don't WANT to believe he's right?
On what basis do you have to form your belief other than you just don't
WANT to believe he's wrong?
Spob
\/\/

nigger behavior.
charles
2007-10-20 19:09:00 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA pioneer
(James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy about the
prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the
fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the
testing says not really".
<snips>
This is putting up a straw man! Eminent scientists do not regard
black people as "inferior." If you found one that does, it means
nothing other than that there are a few nutty scientists. There are a
few strange preachers also! You are rather careless with the world
"anti-Christ" when it is to be found only four obscure places in the
Bible and then not in connection to the so-called "End Times." Why
not cool down and discuss troubling issues in a reasonable way?

charles, http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com
John Baker
2007-10-20 20:06:07 UTC
Post by charles
Post by Nomen Nescio
'Black people are less intelligent than whites', claims DNA pioneer
(James Watson)
The 79-year-old geneticist said he was "inherently gloomy about the
prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the
fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the
testing says not really".
<snips>
This is putting up a straw man! Eminent scientists do not regard
black people as "inferior." If you found one that does, it means
nothing other than that there are a few nutty scientists.
Eminence in one's field is no guarantee against bigotry.
Post by charles
There are a
few strange preachers also!
For sufficiently large values of 'a few', I suppose that's true. <G>
Post by charles
You are rather careless with the world
"anti-Christ" when it is to be found only four obscure places in the
Bible and then not in connection to the so-called "End Times." Why
not cool down and discuss troubling issues in a reasonable way?
Min? Reasonable? Surely you jest, my friend.
Ivan Hubitchacokov
2007-10-21 22:14:02 UTC
***
Watson's veiled remarks on comparative racial intelligence will gain
more clarity, probably in this decade.

Once the scientific community definitively finds and traces the genes
among modern humans that were carried during the "great migration"
from Africa north to the modern Middle- and Far East and Europe
several hundred-thousand years ago, the result will reflect that,
indeed, modern Sub-Saharan Africans generally possess a slightly but
indisputably lower average intelligence than is found in certain out-
of-African populations.

This research has been ongoing for some years.

The findings thus will reflect a continental-regional differential as
much as a "racial" disparity.

The research will support the current hypothesis that those peoples
who elected to migrate to the north and out of Africa carried genetic
characteristics more common among adventurous, inventive, and risk-
taking humans. Those humans that remained in Africa generally were
largely more conservative and less creative and daring than their
departed brethren. Thus a small but indisputable difference in IQ
will be established, with certain modern Europeans and populations in
Southeast and Far-Eastern Asia "scoring" above a majority of their
modern Sub-Saharan "counterparts."

As they say, "It is just a matter of time."

***
o***@yahoo.com
2007-10-24 11:49:57 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Personally, I prefer the biblical term "antichrist" to accurately
describe Anti-Christian Atheists [1John 2:18,22; 4:3; 2John 1:7],
rather than "Darwinists", because that's precisely what they are.
This filthy Antichrist dr. watson's soul shall burn in Hell fire.
How Christian of you...
sonam