White waiter gets a taste of "diversity": "We don't tip White PPL, LOL"
2017-07-21 19:42:44 UTC

In fairness, the story never mentions the race of the tipper, and this was
probably by design so as not to target the ‘darlings of diversity.’ After
all, they didn’t want to unfairly misrepresent Blacks which in reality means
telling the truth about them.

Presumably, the non-tippers were Black because this is a common practice
among these people. They have gained quite the reputation for either not
tipping or barely providing one regardless of how good the service was.

The White girl’s over-reaction is typical of the Eloi: “I was absolutely
devastated and so sad for him.” P-L-E-E-Z! “Devastated”?! Give me a break. I
seriously doubt that much was really lost. Besides, even if the couple did
tip, it wouldn’t have been that much anyway.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-21 21:27:13 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/8Y4z_7b2HZU
In fairness, the story never mentions the race of the tipper, and this was
probably by design so as not to target the ‘darlings of diversity.’ After
all, they didn’t want to unfairly misrepresent Blacks which in reality means
telling the truth about them.
Presumably, the non-tippers were Black because this is a common practice
among these people. They have gained quite the reputation for either not
tipping or barely providing one regardless of how good the service was.
When a white refuses to wait a table of blacks and says we don't serve
non tippers.... that will be the end of tips, everyone will add it to
the cost of the meal and pay the waiters and service will then NOT be
"incentivized" and service will then be lousy everywhere.

Didn't someone do that to a black just a while back?
--
That's Karma