Blacks doing what they do best 7/17
Byker
2018-07-18 01:14:20 UTC
Spigger conflict resolution in Lawrence, Ma.:
https://www.facebook.com/tom.duggan.5205/videos/10155670132382903/

If Lowell, Ma. is the "armpit of America", then Lawrence is the crotch. With
a population consisting mainly of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, it can tend
to get a little "stabby". Once a booming mill city along the Merrimac River,
It's population's main income is welfare and dope, although there is a
thriving barber shop/auto accessory market. Exorbitant sums of government
grant money has recently been used to build an enormous new High School, it
has been historically unaccredited, and has 2,000 freshmen, 1,500
sophomores, 12 juniors and a graduating class of 2:
https://tinyurl.com/y6wdn6ap

Hutu hygiene: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aTtfM_1529604080

Hopefully you haven't eaten yet. Disgusting!
DoD
2018-07-18 01:27:57 UTC
Post by Byker
https://www.facebook.com/tom.duggan.5205/videos/10155670132382903/
If Lowell, Ma. is the "armpit of America", then Lawrence is the crotch. With
a population consisting mainly of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, it can tend
to get a little "stabby". Once a booming mill city along the Merrimac River,
It's population's main income is welfare and dope, although there is a
thriving barber shop/auto accessory market. Exorbitant sums of government
grant money has recently been used to build an enormous new High School, it
has been historically unaccredited, and has 2,000 freshmen, 1,500
https://tinyurl.com/y6wdn6ap
I couldn't figure out what was going on in that video.... LOL where do you
come up with these websites
like turtleboy? I browsed around there a minute or two.... I about fell out
of my chair when I read
Shaun "Talcum X" King!!!!
Byker
2018-07-18 20:36:42 UTC
Post by DoD
,
ts population's main income is welfare and dope, although there is a
thriving barber shop/auto accessory market. Exorbitant sums of government
grant money has recently been used to build an enormous new High School,
it has been historically unaccredited, and has 2,000 freshmen, 1,500
https://tinyurl.com/y6wdn6ap
I couldn't figure out what was going on in that video.... LOL where do you
come up with these websites
like turtleboy?
Over the years I've bookmarked scores of them.
Here's a goodie: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7BD8HSjtwLqp/
DoD
2018-07-18 21:23:33 UTC
Post by Byker
,
Post by DoD
I browsed around there a minute or two.... I about fell out of my chair
when I read
Shaun "Talcum X" King!!!!
Here's a goodie: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7BD8HSjtwLqp/
What in the world was he trying to do?