Why so many blacks in TV commericals ?
2015-11-02 04:49:16 UTC
There is a perfect storm of liberal hatred of both the male and white
accomplishment. In an attempt to make their ignorant, bigoted beliefs
seem real, they create the illusion of success and dominance, especially
of the black male. The one group I also see as also being portrayed in a
bad light is black females. These illusionary successful black men are
almost always shown with white woman. If anyone should be truly outraged
it should be the black females who are the real leaders in the black
families. It is so tragic and sad.
John Derbyshire on Maya Angelou and Ta-Nehisi Coates:
"For fifty years now we’ve been giving breaks to blacks, and not just
Affirmative Action sinecures like those enjoyed by Ta-Nehisi Coates and the
late, but equally talentless, Ms. Angelou.

"We abolished federal Civil Service exams because blacks couldn’t pass them.
Our colleges turn away nonblack kids so that less well-qualified blacks can
be admitted.

"We shower public money on bogus claimants to farm-loan discrimination. Our
media observe exquisitely sensitive protocols in reporting black-on-white
misbehavior, while inflating the flimsiest allegations of white-on-black
misbehavior to the level of national crises.

"We gut admissions exams for police and firefighter jobs so that blacks can
be hired, and pay extravagant compensation to applicants who failed the
un-gutted exams. We likewise gut standards for college debate, replacing
structured, reasoned argument with incoherent squawking.

"We have pretty much dismantled our civilization in an effort to accommodate
blacks.

"And still they complain.

"The Ta-Nehisi Coateses, Eric Holders, and Maya Angelous seem, in their
impenetrable narcissism, to hear their own voices as the groans of an
oppressed race from under the iron heel of White Supremacy.

"Those voices sound to me more like the whining of pampered pets.

" We decided to try and make, in the wishes of Jet writer Simeon Booker, the
world "a better place to live," by investing untold trillions - and lowering
standards universally - to uplift black people.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-maya-angelou-ta-nehisi-coates-the-whining-of-pampered-pets

The result?

Our civilization was dismantled.
Shadow
2015-11-02 12:41:46 UTC
Commercial are there to make fools part with their money. No
idea why they favor blacks, though.
Anyone got any theories ?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Byker
2015-11-02 15:51:59 UTC
Gotta spend that entitlement money on SOMETHING...
S***@smack.com
2015-11-02 17:09:57 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Shadow
Commercial are there to make fools part with their money. No
idea why they favor blacks, though.
Anyone got any theories ?
Gotta spend that entitlement money on SOMETHING...
Best you not look up the "entitlement" of those who rake in70% + of
the Yearly income and (now) own 70%+ of ALL wealth---before you
slobber about who gets "Entitlements", you racist pig.
Post by Byker
"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).
Byker
2016-03-26 20:09:34 UTC
It's typical Liberal stereo typing and racism.
In the old days, their shrieks would've been most entertaining:
http://tinyurl.com/jeq4ttk

2016-04-13 17:35:36 UTC
blacks threaten businesses with boycotts and protests, everyone caves to
these savages
Let them boycott and stay the hell away, then all the non-blacks, scared off
by the dindu's menacing presence, will come back and business will be better
than ever...
Byker
2016-07-29 22:29:13 UTC
wrote in message news:022c5e46-3685-4b1c-9b05-***@googlegroups.com...

This is the man who started it all:

Byker
2016-10-27 21:13:44 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a "racist".
Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on TV commercials.
I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to google and typed in
the question. .......why are there so many blacks on tv
commercials.......
Political correctness. Everyone knows that.
And most of these ads are laughable:

Race row over Chinese detergent advert showing a woman shoving a black
suitor into a washing machine and then smiling in delight as he emerges as
an Asian man:

Check out some of these lulus:

Totally disgusting German "Sprite" commercial pushing interracial sex.
YouTube had to censor this one:

or
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8207021

Doritos: Spreading black worship via fag porn. Millions see anti-White
commercials, like this one, all the time during football games and other
sporting events. White males are always shown as pathetic, stupid gimps,
while the hero or cool person is always black:

Frail White boy is lost without noble black helping him. Reality check: Him
and his homies would have beat the hell out of the little White kid and
stole his lunch money and sneakers:

BBC openly pushing race-mixing. What happens in Britain soon comes to
America:

FIAT pushes miscegenation BIG TIME in commercial. Watch to the end and see
what they do:

Italian detergent ad:

and the Chinese response:

"Vibrant Blacks, Boring Dweeb Whites"

Compilation:

Byker
2016-10-27 21:14:18 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a "racist".
Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on TV commercials.
I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to google and typed in
the question. .......why are there so many blacks on tv
commercials.......
Political correctness. Everyone knows that.
What a retarded joke of a commercial:

Not touching in any way and is just a stupid way to try to take control of
yours emotions in order to make you buy their product. What a stupidly low
and ultimately retarded level to stoop to.

Why is it that only White people think it’s noble to adopt black children
from Africa or crack babies from da hood? You almost never see blacks,
Mexicans, or Asians doing this sort of thing.

Other racial groups don’t engage in raising babies from races not their own
because they don’t have a desire to commit racial and cultural suicide!

This is how White liberals show to other Whites how ‘non-racist’ they are.
They will parade their "pets" around town in full view of other Whites. They’ll
glare at anyone who looks askance or dares to say anything negative about
it. They will pretend it’s all so normal, but it’s not.

Their little "pets" will eventually progress to their pre-teen years, and
that’s when their mother’s drug addiction problem will start to manifest
itself in ways no one ever imagined. Their "pets" will struggle in school
with the simplest things. Severe discipline problems will be a daily
occurrence.

Their "pets" won’t be able to concentrate on their studies, and school will
seem senseless. Many "pets" will be expelled from their schools. It will
always be someone else’s fault or due to "institutional racism".

The "pets" will be constantly angry and deeply disturbed, always in strife
with others because something not’s right, although they can’t quite put
their finger on it.

Their "pets" will have identity issues because they don’t look like their
parents, and they don’t really identify as either White nor fully black.
They’re somewhere in between and they can’t seem to completely "fit in" with
either group. Many of them feel lost. When they are young, the "pets" don’t
really care. As they get older, it starts to become a concern of theirs but
their White parents will encourage them to ignore it because "race doesn’t
matter". Their "pets" will eventually learn it DOES.

Their racially naive White parents will blame their children-rearing
problems on everything else but the truth – namely, that they took a negro
child out of its natural hood environment and away from people who look like
it – probably a drug-addicted baby with an array of future health and mental
problems due to its mother’s drug habit – and placed it in an environment
that’s altogether foreign and among people who don’t look the same
physically. Resentment often sets in among the "pets".

Some of these "pets" actually turn out to be healthy and well-adjusted
adults. Unfortunately, great numbers of them don’t. Most Whites are not
aware of this, and have no idea what they are getting themselves into.

Also: Check out how lacking in enthusiasm the White kids are for their new
bush bruthah. When asked “What’s the best part about having a brand new baby
brother?” their response is silence. This is because these kids
instinctively know it’s a complete farce, that their new Bantu addition is
not really one of them. The kids put on a half-hearted face because they don’t
want to offend Mommy and Daddy, but it’s apparent they want their parents’
new pet sent back to the Serengeti: http://tinyurl.com/je5skaj
Byker
2016-11-14 21:28:49 UTC
EVERYONE IS TIRED OF SEEING BLACK PEOPLE TAKE OVER TV....THEY ARE NOW IN
ROLES OF SUPERIOR TO WHITE PEOPLE....WHY IS HOLLYWOOD SO STUPID?????
Bullshit commercial and a total lie:

Everyone knows niggers don't work...

This commercial is a joke. Black people are last people on earth to buy
insurance:

Middle-class Whites won't move next-door to middle-class blacks.
Middle-class blacks prefer to live among their own kind, if they can find
such an enclave.

Which racial group between blacks and Whites is more likely to financially
prepare for retirement? Are blacks the ones known to possess a strong trait
of future time orientation or is it Whites? Are blacks more known to be
impulsive, both emotionally and financially, or is it Whites? Which racial
group between blacks and Whites are more prone to saving and being thrifty?

The average American black family? http://tinyurl.com/hk4mbxj

The answers to these questions are obvious. Yet the commercial is typical of
so many in our day which present Blacks as reasoned, calm, cordial and
orderly, while Whites are presented as frantic, irrational, dumb, and vastly
inferior to the always ‘cool’ Blacks.

This TV commercial is akin to shows like ‘The Cosby Show’ and ‘Fresh Prince
of Bel-Air’ which portray blacks in ways that are not true to real life.
Even the dialogue and comedy on these shows are fashioned after how Whites
talk, and not as negroes routinely converse with each other. They are
Hollywood’s version of the typical American black family and they are
rendered ‘safe’ for Whites to watch (meaning they are toned-down and made
palatable for the average White viewer).

TV shows which depict blacks as they truly are can be seen in "COPS," "The
First 48," and "Hard-Core Pawn." Now understand that while "Hard-Core Pawn’"
has some scripted scenes, they represent accurately how blacks talk, how
they conduct themselves in public, and their self-righteous and
self-entitled attitudes:

Blacks made acceptable for White people: http://tinyurl.com/go7l2qt

These TV shows, then, more precisely depict the typical demeanor of Blacks
in America than shows like ‘The Cosby Show.’ Even the 1970s TV sitcom, ‘Good
Times,’ was applauded by a lot of blacks because it came closest to
representing the average American black family (even though it still fell
short in many ways). It had more of a ‘ghetto vibe’ and the same may be said
for the TV hit show, "Sanford and Son."

Whites who are unfamiliar with the true nature of blacks or who haven’t
spent any real time around them in their natural ‘hood’ environment, cannot
relate to my words. Interacting with blacks on a daily basis as I have,
gives Whites a completely different perspective of these people. It becomes
laughable, then, when we watch TV shows and commercials which portray
negroes in "feel good" ways utterly divorced from reality.

Also:

Byker
2017-03-21 20:07:56 UTC
I also boycott all black shows.
Inversely the black problems are brought
up constantly.
GIVE US A BREAK
Black TV shows and movies bomb because the (White) audience just isn't
there:

https://mic.com/articles/74291/why-white-people-won-t-see-black-movies#.KfEOinvZu

http://www.indiewire.com/2014/01/why-white-people-dont-like-black-movies-162548

http://thegrapevine.theroot.com/the-most-white-people-shit-ever-tv-show-goes-black-1790905598

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2016/04/27/why-are-so-many-great-black-tv-shows-missing-from-streaming-services/?utm_term=.8e7283c3153d
Shadow
2017-03-21 23:42:01 UTC
Post by Byker
I also boycott all black shows.
Inversely the black problems are brought
up constantly.
GIVE US A BREAK
Black TV shows and movies bomb because the (White) audience just isn't
https://mic.com/articles/74291/why-white-people-won-t-see-black-movies#.KfEOinvZu
Cough. Slightly biased article, explaining why white movies
are not as good as black movies. It's because ALL actors in black
movies are "sexy", and that's not true for white movies.

He then goes on to say that black Americans speak
"blackanese". Which they do, I need subtitles to understand the
dialogs. He thinks we should be forced to learn the language .....

If the guy that wrote the article was white and criticized
black movies, he'd be in handcuffs. Fortunately he's black.
Just sayin'
[]'s
Byker
2017-03-22 10:00:13 UTC
black Americans speak "blackanese".
AKA "ghettobabble"
Byker
2017-04-19 17:00:45 UTC
Everything you see around America is believed to be made by the "White
man".
You got that right. I've explained that before. In case you missed it, here
it is again:
Hindus didn't land on the moon. Taoists didn't invent the
internal-combustion engine. Robert Goddard and Werner Von Braun didn't grow
up as Zoroastrians. Eli Whitney was no Sikh. And Cornelius Vanderbilt,
Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and Henry Ford sure as hell didn't bow
toward Mecca five times a day.

From the Renaissance onward, Europe developed a culture in which independent
scientific thought was able to challenge religious and political elites,
while at the same time a culture of unregulated enterprise enabled ambitious
entrepreneurs to put new discoveries into practice. India and China, on the
other hand, were dominated by oppressive bureaucracies that suppressed
innovation and hoarded new discoveries to themselves. As Eric Hoffer pointed
out long ago, by the 13th century, both India and Europe had the water
wheel. In India, it was used to drive prayer wheels so Brahmins could be
relieved of the task of praying every day. In Europe, it was employed to
power grinding mills and eventually factories.

From the fourteenth until the twentieth century, almost all important global
advances in mathematics were European. I would be tempted to say that
European leadership was stronger in mathematics than in almost any other
scholarly discipline. Perhaps the simplest explanation for why the
Scientific Revolution happened in Europe is because the book of nature is
written in the language of mathematics, as Galileo once famously stated, and
Europeans did more than any other civilization to develop or discover the
vocabulary of this language.

The introduction of the telescope was a major watershed in the history of
astronomy, but we should remember that it alone did not create modern
astronomy. The birth of astrophysics in the late nineteenth century came
through the combination of the telescope with photography and spectroscopy,
all inventions that were exclusively made in Europe. Spectroscopy could not
be developed until chemistry as a scientific discipline had been formed,
which only happened in Europe. New fuels, engines and materials later made
space travel possible. Asian rockets were powered by gunpowder and weighed a
couple of kilograms at most. They could not have challenged the Earth's
gravity and explored the Solar System. The Saturn V rocket that launched
Apollo 11 on its journey to the Moon in 1969 used liquid hydrogen and
oxygen, elements which had been discovered in Europe. The very concept of
gravity, too, was developed only in Europe. The exploration of the Solar
System and the universe at large was to an overwhelming degree made possible
by a single civilization alone, the Western one.
White people fought wars because they wanted something that wasn't theirs.
Cite?
Byker
2017-04-22 03:18:55 UTC
Hell yes to this brother! I couldnt have said it better myself! We look
like fools to other countries cuz of the shit WE let them get away with on
tv! Its gotta change! They are entitled whine ass black folk who need to
shut their mouth know their place and realize just because black folk over
200 years ago who none of todays "niggas" even knew gives them no right to
any extra benefits! It should give them less! Equal opportunity my ass!!!
You know, I'm getting sick and tired of all the bullshit, PC, inaccurate
portrayals of blacks in the media.

Every time you see a commercial for, oh, say, waffles, and they put a
negro in it, there is a full negro family. It is well known that 70% of
ALL black children are born out of wedlock. Why are these advertisers
not portraying blacks how they really live? Shouldn't there be a welfare
mammy popping some welfare waffles in her toaster while her boyfriend
grabs a 40 from the fridge on his way to the corner to sell crack?

I saw a commercial recently that just pissed me off. There was a black
shipping clerk (I think he was a shipping clerk) who was discussing a
revolutionary way to ship products: worm holes.

That's right, a negro was in a TV commercial talking about worm holes.

What the fuck do negroes know about worm holes? Hell, 65% of negroes
cannot demonstrate proficiency in high-school math, blacks score at the
bottom on SAT and ACT exams, and the advertiser wants us to believe that
a negro is well-versed in the theoretical aspects of worm holes?

WTF???

How many blacks are enrolled in college physics courses? How many blacks
major in physics? I didn't see a single black face in my college physics
course.

I am getting so sick of the liberal brainwashing that is going on in the
media. We all know what failures blacks are in life. Why are these
advertisers trying to get us to think otherwise?

Why not a commercial where a kid comes home and tells his mother how
terrible he did on the SAT? Why not a commercial where the black kid
tells his mother he failed the entire high-school proficiency exam--for
the third time? How about a commercial where a negro calls his homies
from jail asking them to come bail him out? Or maybe a commercial where
the mother takes her welfare check and goes out to the bar only to come
home to discover the house burned down and her 5 unattended niglets
burned to death?

That's much more realistic that the current portrayals of blacks on TV...
Byker
2017-04-24 23:55:21 UTC
almost going into half the year of 2017 and 90% of ads are full of niggers
or whites with nigger babies. most of our culture is being erased or
pushed aside for these fucking animals who only bitch and cry and use
violence to further their agendas.. cpt america is gonna be black now.. as
if we need a nigger to be portrayed as an hero/icon as the face of
america.. i guess crunk juice man or the bliz with his sidekick the roach
just isnt cutting it huh with the real heroes huh?
just about ever ad is some more than intelligent nigger given dumb white
ppl living in dysfunction, advice on taxes or insurance or something. or
new shows come out and they are the super smart ones or the authority
figure while the whites are the rapists,murders,violent animals and they
save the day or w.e. really getting sick of it.
why is it ok for every other race to keep their culture be we have to give
up ours?
Last desperate stab at keeping a show on the air:

Jeb & Jessica's new pet bush baby

Byker
2017-04-30 16:23:16 UTC
Why push a race that accounts for 100% Negativity, 440% more violent
crimes per capita than whites, comitts 45% of there violent hate crimes
against whites, 72% of the Black woman are unwed mothers, WHY? WHY not
push a more POSITIVE RACE IN YOUE FACE WITH A POSITIVE INFLUENCE IN OUR
SOCIETY? Asians, Koreans not only are the smart, they are decent humans
that make educations #1, they have family values, almost zero crime, PUSH
THE ASIANS KOREANS. NOT A BLACK RACE THAT GIVES 100% NEGATIVITY TO OUR
SOCIETY.
i could not agree more .
Back before the Civil War, Democrats held a whip in hand as they stood over
the black family.

For a long time after, they held a noose while wearing White hoods.

Today they hold an EBT card while wearing a BLM t-shirt...
Byker
2017-06-22 19:26:23 UTC
wrote in message news:0816c7bd-1523-4b51-b0c9-***@googlegroups.com...

They've fun to watch:

Byker
2017-08-08 21:38:28 UTC
In the UK there is a marked increase in black people featured on TV
commercials which offends me and my family and we race to change the
channel as quick as possible, exercising our right not to watch images
which upsets us.

self-entitled attitudes: http://youtu.be/aM9mkO_G2bA

Also: http://youtu.be/8CMVLLe91Bs
Byker
2017-08-10 19:48:47 UTC
I posed this question last year, and was ridiculed for being a
"racist". Anyway, a year later I'm seeing more and more blacks on
TV commercials. I figured it must be my imagination, so I went to
google and typed in the question. .......why are there so many
blacks on tv commercials.......
Blacks have nothing to bitch about today. They are exactly where they choose
to be in life here in the USA. They are the true racists as they keep on
bring up past slavery practices that occurred a 150 years ago. Most blacks
don't even know about what the Emancipation Proclamation was nor do they
care. Nor do they want to hear about "boot strap capitalism" that exists and
is there for everyone's taking. But it takes hard work-something blacks, in
general, refuse to do as they believe they are somehow entitled. But the
easiest way to understand their hatred of Whites is that they hate to wake
up every morning of their life and look in the mirror and see, yes, they are
still black.