Roaches 1 ---- Spooks 0
Cheri
2017-12-28 15:47:10 UTC
A nigger in Brownville Brooklyn, Nig York decided it was going to rid
its apeartment of roaches, while the roaches had the opposite idea of
ridding the apartment of niggers.

So the nigger set off 9 "roach bombs" in the apartment without ensuring
that the pilot light on the stove was off.

And guess what happened? The roaches now have a nig-free apartment to
themselves, although it's a little cold with the windows all being blown
out.

Good going Sambo!

https://tinyurl.com/yblx3qse
Hansi Gehirn-Schaden
{chuckle}
Sqwertz
2017-12-28 15:57:14 UTC
Post by Cheri
A nigger in Brownville Brooklyn, Nig York decided it was going to rid
its apeartment of roaches, while the roaches had the opposite idea of
ridding the apartment of niggers.
So the nigger set off 9 "roach bombs" in the apartment without ensuring
that the pilot light on the stove was off.
And guess what happened? The roaches now have a nig-free apartment to
themselves, although it's a little cold with the windows all being blown
out.
Good going Sambo!
https://tinyurl.com/yblx3qse
Post by Cheri
He hates me 'cause I never slept with him...
He hates himself because he is all he has to sleep with
I don't know, sometimes he used to seem normal, then he went petty
trough vindictive and now I just shun contact. I have enough crazies to
deal with in my world without encouraging those who refuse to take their
meds.
For the record, I never once even considered sleeping with you. And
you know that. You're the one who somehow got the idea that I was
going to move in with you - and you posted that to RFC just out of the
total blue.

After having met you twice at casual austin.food gatherings 2 or 3
years ago and not giving you any indication that there was any sort of
romantic interest in the least, you somehow twisted that into MY
MOVING IN WITH YOU?

That was just way too Psycho for me. I sat there at stared at the
screen for at least 15 minutes wondering, WTF? That was just way too
spooky. I've met weird, semi-psycho women before but you win, hands
down. Mapi of austin.general still holds the male title, but at least
he announced his psychosis right there lying on the floor of the bar
at B.D. Reilly's rather than romantically obsessing over me for 2
years.

Needless to say, you need to come to terms with what happened and why
your mind works that way and stop making up excuses for your fixation
and disappointment before we become the next Yoli and Michael. I'd
prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

And Jeremy, I was just tired of your decade of bullshit and visions of
grandeur about all these things you're "working on" or have not done
in the past. Even posting a call for meetings with imaginary people
about imaginary projects of yours at "the normal time and place", as
if you are somebody important with a life. I'm pretty sure you're
manic depressive mixed with habitual liar.

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw
Byker
2017-12-28 17:19:56 UTC
Post by Cheri
Good going Sambo!
https://tinyurl.com/yblx3qse
About this time of year, niggers who have had their gas cut off start to
experiment with ways of keeping warm, and the usual result is a fire or
explosion. When I saw a vacant lot where a house used to stand in my old
1980's neighborhood, I figured a vigilante had burned it, but later I
learned some niggers had tried rig up a makeshift fireplace in the
kitchen -- with predictable results.

In 1978, when I was in college and living off-campus, one night there was a
thunderous "BOOM" that rocked the neighborhood and could be heard for miles.
Seems that some niggers had had their gas meter taken out, and so they
reconnected the two ends of the pipe with an old radiator hose so that gas
was entering the house unregulated. About 2:00 AM the house was leveled to
the foundations. Of the six niggers in the house, five were killed, and the
lone survivor was blown into the backyard. I drove by the next day to look,
and I'll never forget the sight of clothes, still on hangers, in the tops of
trees on the other side of the street...