FUCK NIGGERS, SPICS, JEWS, FAGS, CHINKS, CHILD MOLESTERS, CHRISTIANS,
c***@gmail.com
2014-05-20 21:50:38 UTC
Id like to start out by saying, that i think all you people who read
newsgroups suck a big fat horse dick.
now, to move on
I think niggers are pathetic. all they do is sit around with their big
lips and collect welfare. and if they're not doing that, theyre robbing,
raping, stealing, murdering, or in jail. So id like to give a big fuck
you to all you black people out there. By the way, im not really
racist, i have a black man in my family tree. Hes been hanging there
about 20 years (badumdum!)
Now on to spics. they are like a mixture of niggers and bunnies. they
also sit around and collect welfare, but they have a different method.
They all reproduce at an amazing rate, and then the welfare collection
moves on into the next generation. They really all should be lined up
and shot, with their goya bean clothes and their puerto rican flags.
And, like niggers, they go out robbing, raping, mugging, stealing,
murdering, and end up in jail.
WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ALLOWED IN THE US?
Jews. Hitler was right. They are nothing but money grubbing little
fucks. like that guy howard stern, look at him. He makes a pointless
book, sells a million some copies, AND THAT ISNT ENOUGH. now he has to
make a movie too. That movie is going to suck, just like him, and just
like all his fans. Hes a self centered piece of shit, just like every
other jew ive met. And whats this deal with jews whining about the
holocaust?!?! they gotta make movies, books, whatever. Its all about
money with them. they cant spend their own money and get on a public
access channel and whine about it, no they gotta set up a holocaust
memorial, bug that faggot jew steven spielberg to make a movie that sold
out, and a bunch of other shit. fuck jews.
Fags. Well, fags are their own category. It seems they just dont get
it. WE DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE GAY! QUIT PARADING AROUND! I know if i
had kids i wouldnt want em to be seein a bunch of cum guzzlin fags
walkin down the street with their womanly manhood dangling around
screamin we want gay rights....
YOU HAVE GAY RIGHTS! YOU HAVENT BEEN KILLED YET! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!
All they do is fuck like bunnies and spread the aids virus. I hope they
kill themselves off soon.
Chinks are out to ruin the economy. Look at em with their piece of shit
japanese cars. Why do they have to evade our economy? I mean, i dont see
anything wrong with them sellin shit over here, but they practically
SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATS! and YOU FUCKERS keep buying the shit. I say
we send a couple more a-bombs over there, take care of their chinky
asses.
Child molesters make me sick, but they keep popping up! Whats this
world coming to when these guys can peddle their kiddy porn over the
internet! ITS SICK! All those kiddy porn fuckers should be castrated
with plastic forks and burned at the stake.
Christians. God i fucking hate christians. LEAVE ME ALONE! All they do
is whine about how people are going to go to hell and try and convert
people! GET A LIFE! god damn sexually dysfunctional little fucks! You
should all be burned at the stake like you did to the pagans! I fucking
hate you all!
i feel alot better after doing this. And im not going to hide behind a
fake email address and name. email me, i dont give a fuck. all you
losers are pathetic. go out and get a fucking life, quit sittin around
masturbating behind your computer screen you little scrawny fucks. Im
so drunk right now i dont give a fuck if you fags fuckin email me. Hell,
i'll give you my fucking fone number too while im at it, feel free to
call me, or are you afraid to? afraid i might humiliate you over the
phone? 717 867 1292, if its busy 717 867 1679, ask for jeremy, i'll be
waiting for all your calls.
oh, and one more thing.
FUCK YOU!
Jeremy Silverman
Yeah, thats right you fuck, i hate you too.
s***@gmail.com
Well, Jeremy, i tried calling you on both numbers, but The only thing I got was a message from "DR. Bob". I didn't want to leave a message to the wrong person, so I just hung up. I agree with alot of what you say and I think we could have a good time talking shit about the things that are destroying our country, so give me an e-mail sometime, oh, and by the way, fuck off, I hate you too.
s***@gmail.com
2014-09-17 19:48:10 UTC
Fuck u rich cunt. I hope your children die in a fire and then are raped by santanwhile u watch
a***@gmail.com
you should look in the mirror take a good look at yourself... then decapitate yourself for talking senseless shit you bastard
n***@gmail.com
Nigger.
a***@gmail.com
2014-10-15 01:44:14 UTC
reply to you:

I wish i can go back in time before your mother gave birth to you AND I hope you grab the following: a nigga from harlem, a nigga from compton, a nigga from the dirty south ATL and a real nigga from the motherland (Africa) as well a Cuban, puerto rican, dominican a jamaican a mexican, hondurian, salvatorian, Nicaraguan a colombian, venezuelan, chilean, brazilian, argentinian, a Jew a Vietnamese a Korean a Chinese and a Japanese and an Arab terrorist would all GANGBANG the shit out of your mom and hoipefully all sperms would have merged and gave birth to you...
a***@gmail.com
2014-10-15 01:47:03 UTC
wait your Portuguese talking all that hot shit? LMAO thats just hilarious i cant ever remember Portugal contributing ANYTHING in history... bunch of wussies
l***@gmail.com
2015-03-08 01:45:25 UTC
nothing at all
Byker
2015-03-08 04:12:07 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
wait your Portuguese talking all that hot shit? LMAO thats just hilarious
i cant ever remember Portugal contributing ANYTHING in history... bunch
of wussies
nothing at all
Except Brazil, but that was centuries ago...

---
n***@gmail.com
2015-07-17 22:49:42 UTC
Nigger.
n***@gmail.com
u suck cock gussels
y***@gmail.com
fucking nigger loving jew
DCI
2015-03-09 01:37:19 UTC
Id like to start out by saying, that i think all you people who read
newsgroups suck a big fat horse dick.
now, to move on
Well, at least your are very inclusive.

DCI
Willy
Did he mention how much he likes fat horse dick?
Gabriel
Yawn.
Harry&Tonto
2015-03-09 20:21:01 UTC
Nomen Nescio
2015-03-09 22:18:23 UTC
I'm determined to disrupt can.politics. Killfile me or report me to
address above. Thanks.
b***@gmail.com
2015-03-19 10:10:23 UTC
So you like spics because they help you raise your spoiled white privileged bastards..fuck you typical white feminist whore FUCK YOU.
n***@gmail.com
2015-07-17 22:48:43 UTC
Nigger.
j***@gmail.com
2015-04-06 00:31:37 UTC
That was awesome!!!!
d***@gmail.com
2015-07-07 02:25:56 UTC
Right on there
i***@gmail.com
2015-08-18 09:05:09 UTC
all you do is whine about other peoples beliefs. take a step back and learn to except what others believe and maybe others will appreciate and like you more.
d***@hotmail.com
2015-08-26 04:39:40 UTC
[-]
You know, the hispanic community, those who have immigrated here
recently, are usually grateful for a good job and work hard. I am
grateful for my good job and I work hard. Is it that you don't know
how to work hard, or that you just resent any inter-racial harmonious
relationship ?
Theresa
Thanks for sharing the minutia of your relationship with your nanny and
your personal economics with the group, Theresa. It's really interesting.
The original poster wanted to line up and shoot all spics; you want to
incorporate them into your personal economy, like chattel.
Different language, different strategies, similar results. You give the
choice of servitude over execution.
From your side, it's "harmonious"; from mine, it's exploitation. If you
think "your" nanny thinks any different, you're delusional.
Our side is the one that counts, so fuck off with your reverse racism bullshit. And fuck the Liberal brain that allows minorities to blame whitey for all of their shortcomings.
s***@gmail.com
2016-01-14 04:56:46 UTC
All these flavors, and you choose salty.
c***@gmail.com
O SHIT WADDUP
3***@gmail.com
i agree, fuck niggers, spics, sand niggers, chinks, fags, indian chipmunks, pedophiles and any other cunt which thinks I give a shit about his fake fag pedo endorsing religion ass bullshit.
a***@hotmail.se
2017-05-15 11:17:07 UTC
What do you think about arabs?
Byker
2017-05-15 22:08:24 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.se
What do you think about arabs?
1. Most Muslims are Madrassa-educated - read the dumb Koran 24/7. Because
of this they get no jobs and are mostly lower class workers.

2. Most Muslim couples have 7-9 kids. Add this crap to the reason above -
you get poverty - no wonder they are always in government
aid. Eg: ENGLAND.

3. Wherever they migrate, they tend no to respect the host country's
culture, law, values, ethics, etc. No wonder they are hated the most.

4. Their belief that all "kaffirs" are enemies and should be killed or
forcefully converted. Not so tolerant views & void of diplomacy can get a
person in hot soup. No wonder Muslims are hated world-wide.

5. Muslims tend to stick to the Koran's propaganda of following the laws &
beliefs of 6th century Arabia. No wonder they are so backward in every
field: Science, technology, philosophy, politics.

6. Muslims hate non-Muslims and look for every chance to kill them. This is
bit too far. The solution: we should take an offence.

7. Muslims have little tolerance for other religion/faith. They are very
open about it and very opinionated.

8. A Muslim wants every person to convert to Islam, but no Muslims can
convert to other religion. What does this signify? That Islam is an
insecure cult?

9. Koran asks every Muslim nation to abandon their historic practices,
tradition, values, cultures and take upon those of Arabia. Why can't a
person be Muslim, yet preserve one's past (culture, tradition, practices,
values, etc.). Why does the person literally have to behave like a
sandnigger? Very strange, hmm....

10. Muslims want to overtake the world by breeding. Muslim family birth
rate: 7.6 , Non-Muslim birth rate: 2.3. Muslims have more kids yes: but
more poorly madrassa educated, no-good potential terrorist, etc., etc.

ISLAM IS BAD FOR PROGRESS. BAN ISLAM.
a***@hotmail.se
2017-06-01 08:38:24 UTC
Wow, thanks for the reply. the koran is spellt quoran but otherwise it was great!
Debby Willoughby
2017-05-16 18:58:27 UTC
I only fuck them if I'm drinking.
m***@gmail.com
i***@hotmail.com
Sounds like you're a jew, you asshole.
c***@gmail.com
2017-07-02 20:40:33 UTC
you sir are a beast and a legend thank you for existing