Seinfeld blasts the wigger democrat Armenian prostitute Kardashians
Democrat Fecal Matter
2017-07-24 02:30:52 UTC
Jerry Seinfeld has slammed the Kardashians, saying, “these
people are not doing anything interesting.”

He revealed in an interview with Mr Porter that he got “really
upset” with his daughter Sascha, 16, after he caught her
watching “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” on her phone in bed.

Saying he never yells at his kids, the “Seinfeld” star added,
“The one time I really, really got upset was when my daughter
was watching the Kardashians on her phone in her bed and I could
not take that scene.

“For someone who for their whole life, television was the
Olympics of being a comedian. It was only for the very best. You
had to have everything. You had to go through all the different
hierarchies of your career to get to television.”

He added, “I’m offended by reality television on many levels and
that show of course is the premier example of reality
television. These people are not doing anything interesting. I
lost my temper with that one.”

Seinfeld – who this week caused a storm by refusing to hug Kesha
on a red carpet – previously revealed his daughter doesn’t even
watch his show.

He said last year, “[My daughter] used to watch, but I haven’t
seen her watch lately. I can’t tell because she’s under the
covers with the phone. So I don’t really know what they’re
watching.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/09/seinfeld-blasts-the-
kardashians/?_ga=2.84795737.1382171340.1497035811-
890140500.1497035811
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-24 17:47:05 UTC
[...]
Sad that he believed that Television was actually anything close to
worthwhile....

I guess he lived in a bubble and considered his place in the bubble to
be significant. Seinfeld must think he's an expert on what's worthwhile.

But how many kids wasted their time watching his show that was by his
own definition a show about nothing.
--
That's Karma