Brooklyn high schooler caught with gun while trying to slide past metal detectors on first day of class
Leroy N. Soetoro
2017-09-10 19:45:57 UTC
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-high-schooler-
caught-gun-day-class-article-1.3477494

A 17-year-old Brooklyn high school student was busted Thursday for trying
to slip an unloaded handgun past a metal detector on the first day of
class, police and school officials said.

The incident occurred about 9 a.m. as students were arriving at City
Polytechnic High School, one of several schools at the Tech Place campus
in Downtown Brooklyn.

Adrian Carr had the .25-caliber handgun with him as he was passing through
the school's metal detector, but a school safety officer quickly spotted
the gun.

Carr, whose arraignment was pending later Thursday, was charged with
criminal possession of a weapon.

The school was put on a “soft lockdown” for 15 minutes after the arrest,
school principal Joe Arzuaga said in a letter to parents.

Students were left rattled by the school lockdown — and were never told
what had happened.

"They said we were going on lockdown but they wouldn't say why,” said a
17-year-old student who identified herself as the senior class president
of George Westinghouse High School. "The lockdown was during second period
at around 9:15 a.m. They never said gun, they only said it was a weapon."

Raymond Villanueva, a 19-year-old part-time student at Westinghouse, was
surprised that someone would risk bringing a gun through the metal
detectors.

"We have to go through metal detectors when we come to school everyday,”
he said. “We have to put our bags through, take our belts off, remove any
lighters.

"It really scares me that somebody is bringing a gun into school,"
Villanueva said.

A district spokeswoman said the gun was unloaded and recovered swiftly.

“The NYPD immediately responded to a serious incident,” city Education
Department spokeswoman Toya Holness said. “Students and staff are safe,
families are being notified, and we are providing the campus with
additional support.”

About an hour earlier, a 36-year-old man dropping his child at a school
inside the Department of Education’s Bushwick Ave. campus slugged a school
safety agent who caught him in an area designated only for teachers.

Anthony Torres had dropped off his child at the school on Bushwick Ave.
near Scholes St. in Williamsburg at about 8 a.m. and wandered into the
teacher’s only area.

When a 36-year-old school safety agent asked what he was doing there,
Torres started arguing and punched the agent in the face, causing a minor
injury.

He ran off, but surrendered to police at the 90th Precinct stationhouse an
hour later.

Cops charged him with assault. His arraignment was pending.

"The parent involved in the incident was not permitted into the building
and we'll ensure appropriate follow-up action is taken," Holness said.

It’s the second year in a row that a student was blocked from bringing a
gun into school on the first day.

Last September, a 15-year-old student was caught with a gun at the
Brooklyn School for Career Development in Clinton Hill. As was the case in
this year's incident, that teen was discovered with the gun at a school
scanning station.
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Just Wondering
2017-09-11 01:16:04 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-high-schooler-
caught-gun-day-class-article-1.3477494
A 17-year-old Brooklyn high school student was busted Thursday for trying
to slip an unloaded handgun past a metal detector on the first day of
class, police and school officials said.
The incident occurred about 9 a.m. as students were arriving at City
Polytechnic High School, one of several schools at the Tech Place campus
in Downtown Brooklyn.
Adrian Carr had the .25-caliber handgun with him as he was passing through
the school's metal detector, but a school safety officer quickly spotted
the gun.
If someone shot you with a .25, and you found out about it,
it might make you angry.
Byker
2017-09-11 17:24:41 UTC
If someone shot you with a .25, and you found out about it, it might make
you angry.
If .25 autos are worthless, then why are they still in production after 112
years? It's because THEY WORK.

Sure, you want something with instant knock-down power, but there are times
when a smaller caliber comes in handy. Although Massad Ayoob ("Guns and
Ammo") calls a .22 or a .25 "a good thing to carry when you don't have a
gun," it does serve a useful purpose. Sure you want a corpse, but maybe you
want the asshole to suffer awhile. A dead nigger in your house will send
the NAACP and their kind howling "racism" and shit, and even if you beat the
rap, you've still spent your life savings on legal fees. Pop a few .22s
into the black bastard's belly, and with a little luck the nigger will crawl
away and die on someone else's property.

Even if he lives, he'll probably be in pain for many years and possibly
sport a colostomy, which I hear is now a badge of honor in the ghetto...
The Jews
2017-09-11 19:03:52 UTC
Post by Byker
If someone shot you with a .25, and you found out about it, it might make
you angry.
If .25 autos are worthless, then why are they still in production after 112
years? It's because THEY WORK.
Sure, you want something with instant knock-down power, but there are times
when a smaller caliber comes in handy. Although Massad Ayoob ("Guns and
Ammo") calls a .22 or a .25 "a good thing to carry when you don't have a
gun," it does serve a useful purpose. Sure you want a corpse, but maybe you
want the asshole to suffer awhile.
Which is why a .22 is worthless for shooting a nazi or white
supremacist.

No way even a high velocity .22 will penetrate all those layers of
blubber.

And their brains are so small that even if you stuck it right in their
ear, it would just ricochet around their skull without hitting that
tiny little thing.

"Don't ask me questions!"

-Poor dumb anal Razovic,
each time he was asked how he would
like me to prove my name
and where I live.

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August 1942.

happy zombie about retarded Razovic:
"i always wondered what would happen if somone with an iq well under 100
posted to usenet. now i know."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"Gordon? Who the fuck is Gordon??? Och aye the noo!"
- Gordon, after an especially heavy night of glue huffing and sodomizing himself.

"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"

Iudaeis rectores orbis terrarum