Burrhead at the wheel
Byker
2017-12-18 23:03:49 UTC
What happens when you put an animal in charge of machinery?

Das right, Dashawn, keep your foot on the gas when you lose control of the
rear end of your car and steer in the opposite direction. I always laugh at
any misfortune of any bluegum, but here I feel sorry for the real owner of
the car. If it wasn't stolen, the jig-apes were valets who went for a
joyride Ferris Bueller-style. Unless the car was stolen, it would be
difficult for most people to feel sorry for someone who hands the keys to
such a fine car to a dindu.

Like in the old South Africa the kaffirs were forbidden to drive steam
trains. They just couldn't be trusted. The British imported Indians to do
these tasks. Indians knew that they were behind British civilization, but
still a world above Africoonians. Gandhi went to South Africa, thinking he
could spread a message of anti-colonialism. It didn't take long for him to
find that the natives were "savages" and "lazy," and he didn't want equality
for them. His fear was Indians being knocked down in status to the same as
kaffirs. He once wrote, "However much one may sympathize with the Bantus,
Indians cannot make common cause with them."
Casa de venganza servida Fría
2017-12-23 17:39:35 UTC
http://youtu.be/RsMXDxXlvmY
LOL!