Black America has blamed White America for too long
2017-09-30 19:01:46 UTC
I know of no white person alive today in the United States who has ever
legally owned a black slave, or any slave for that matter. Almost 700,000
mostly white men died 160 years ago to end slavery. Jim Crow ended
generations ago. Yet black America, for the most part, is still locked in
inner-city gang violence and economic hardship. Why?

Is it because America is racist? Is it because of some overhanging white
supremacy? Is it because of the Illuminati?

No, unfortunately, it is because of black culture and the adoption of
Democratic Party government dependency.

We have just had eight years of the first black president. Black athletes,
and entertainers, routinely earn multi-million dollar incomes. I can easily
name several black billionaires without even trying too hard. A large
percentage of black America is very successful. But, it is not enough. Too
many black youth are being left behind.

And it is no one but black America’s fault.

No one can solve this problem but black America. No one can throw enough
money at it. We’ve tried that. Black America needs to look in the mirror
and stop blaming others, especially white people.

I am obviously white and conservative, and I served in the military, which,
during my time, was as color blind as you could be. I can also honestly say
I don’t give a damn what color your skin is, neither do any of my friends.
I do care about your actions.

Blacks are around 15 percent of the population. Depending on what study you
look at, they commit around 40 percent to 50 percent of violent crime in
America. Of course, there is going to be a problem with police. And, of
course, there are some bad policemen. However, those bad apples do not kill
black people statistically anymore than they kill white people. Even
Harvard said that recently. If you were a cop, and you had to work in a
neighborhood infested with crime and murder, wouldn’t you act differently
than in a neighborhood where there was little crime? The most effective
thing black America could do to improve its relationship with police is to
significantly reduce violent crime where they live. Yes, that means change
the culture of where you live and your community.

I for one am tired of being blamed. I am tired of dealing with people who
only want something from others. I don’t oppress anyone. I don’t hold
anyone down. I’m tired of getting on the D.C. metro and seeing white people
being harassed by roaming gangs of black youth with their pants around their
knees. Yes, you want a white person uncomfortable? That makes me
uncomfortable. It’s our nation’s capital and it’s embarrassing.

Blacks have nothing but opportunity in America. Try finding the same
opportunity anywhere else in the world. If you are born in America you’ve
won life’s economic lottery. Take advantage of it.

The problem is this generation has been taught an agenda of cultural Marxism
by our education system. They’ve been taught to be a victim, and it’s still
going on. All you have to do is watch the young black, female student at
Yale screaming at the college president to understand that. Blacks in
America don’t even know how good they got it.

Don’t kneel when my anthem is played. Too many people died for that flag.
You are free to protest but not then. I am free to not watch, or pay to
watch you play if you do that. The NFL should make it a rule that you stand
for the national anthem. There is no free speech to disobey a private
employer on private property. This would solve the problem immediately.

The NFL has deeply offended most of America. They will pay an economic and
reputational price, as they should.

We have a real cultural problem in this country, the result of the Leftist
multicultural agenda. Multi-ethnicity is perfect and should be encouraged.
Having more than one American culture is destroying the country. But then
again, that is what the Left wants.

http://www.5z8.info/top-ten-vietnam-massacres_c9q0mr_enriched-uranium-supply
Siri Cruise
2017-09-30 21:37:55 UTC
Post by Byker
I know of no white person alive today in the United States who has ever
legally owned a black slave, or any slave for that matter. Almost 700,000
mostly white men died 160 years ago to end slavery. Jim Crow ended
generations ago. Yet black America, for the most part, is still locked in
Jim Crow ended 60 years ago. Yeah, you're right. After hundreds of years of
oppression, sixty years is enough time to snap back in shape.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Hale Hardy
2017-09-30 21:43:47 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
I know of no white person alive today in the United States who has ever
legally owned a black slave, or any slave for that matter. Almost 700,000
mostly white men died 160 years ago to end slavery. Jim Crow ended
generations ago. Yet black America, for the most part, is still locked in
Jim Crow ended 60 years ago. Yeah, you're right. After hundreds of years of
oppression, sixty years is enough time to snap back in shape.
They still don’t have equal rights. And the GOP has been re-installing Jim
Crow for 40 years.
There is no one dumber than a Trump Supporter
Byker
2017-09-30 22:02:32 UTC
Post by Hale Hardy
They still don’t have equal rights. And the GOP has been re-installing Jim
Crow for 40 years.
Doubtless some black leaders mouth the ideology of victimhood for political
advantage: “Confrontation works,” as Al Sharpton has calculatingly observed.
But most rank-and-file exponents of the “racism forever” worldview really
mean it. Their conviction rests on seven articles of faith, carefully passed
from person to person at all levels of the black community. These beliefs,
rather than what remains of racism itself, are the biggest obstacle to
further black progress in today’s America. And all are either outright myths
or severe distortions of truth.

One: Most black people are poor (and middle-class blacks are statistical
noise). Almost half of the blacks surveyed in a Gallup poll supposed that
three out of four black people live in inner cities. Yet in 2001 most black
people are neither poor nor even close to it: by any estimation,
middle-class blacks outnumber poor ones. And at last count, only one in five
blacks lived in the inner city.

Two: Black people earn 61 percent of what whites do. Though accurate as a
nationwide median in 1995, this figure is dragged down by the
disproportionate number of single black welfare mothers. Black two-parent
families earned 87 percent of what white two-parent families earned in 1995.
Also distorting the median is the disproportionate number of blacks who live
in the South, where wages are lower overall. If you look only at specific
areas rather than at the nation as a whole, black household earnings in 1994
exceeded whites’ in 130 cities and counties across the nation.

Three: An epidemic of racist church burnings has swept across the South.
There was never any such thing: about 80 black churches were burned from
1990 to 1996—but then over seven times that many white churches burned as
well.

Four: The CIA created the inner cities by pumping drugs into them. This one
pops up in pamphlet after pamphlet at leftist marches and gatherings; it is
taught to many black college students. But the San Jose Mercury’s charges on
this score proved false. Yes, some CIA agents aiding the Nicaraguan contras
decided to look the other way and allow them to profit from some drug sales
to California, but that’s hardly a plot to addict blacks in all of America’s
inner cities.

Five: Because black men are disproportionately incarcerated, racism reigns
eternal. This belief assumes that blacks do not commit crimes any more
frequently than whites. But if black men make up almost 50 percent of the
prison population, they committed roughly 42 percent of violent crimes in
the 1990s, and many studies have shown that, when severity of crime and past
record are taken into account, there is no bias against blacks in the
criminal justice system. At its inception, the War on Drugs, often
interpreted as a “War on Blacks,” had the strong support of the
Congressional Black Caucus, whose members aimed to stem inner-city violence.
If these black officials, who at the time exhorted Congress to “save our
communities,” were racists, then the definition of this term is beyond my
comprehension.

Six: Racial profiling is racism. It can be—but just as often isn’t. In some
parts of the country, black men are so overrepresented in criminal
activities that police officers, white and black, would be shirking their
duty not to concentrate on them. Sure, sometimes profiling ends up detaining
more blacks than their rate of conviction for the targeted crime justifies,
as with drivers recently stopped and searched for drugs in New Jersey. But
even here, officers generally have acted less out of race hatred than out of
a pragmatic assessment that they can fill their quotas faster by focusing on
a group that commits a disproportionate share of crime. Inappropriate,
yes—and widely condemned as such: indication Number 674 that racism is on
the wane.

I have always suspected that today’s profiling-must-stop contingent secretly
believes that whites deserve black crime as retribution for oppression. But
to halt all profiling would increase the number of blacks murdered, mostly
by other blacks. And black leaders would cite this rise as further evidence
of racism, as happened in New York in the 1980s, when cops turned a blind
eye to a wave of black crime. Many of those crying racism about today’s New
York City policing were sounding the same call about the Dinkins
administration’s lax policing.

Seven: Excessive police brutality against blacks shows that racism reigns
eternal. Certainly blacks have suffered greater police brutality than
whites. But this constitutes not the prevalence of overt racism, but its
last holdout; as Orlando Patterson argues, you’d expect racism to persist
longest precisely among undereducated keepers of order working under
conditions likely to spark impulsiveness. And most important, the police
brutality situation is improving rapidly. For example, though I think
Officer Justin Volpe would not have brutalized a white suspect as he
brutalized Haitian Abner Louima, his expectation that the “blue wall of
silence” would protect him proved false. In the Diallo and Dorismond
killings, the undertraining of police officers to deal with chaotic, tense
situations was much more at fault than white racism—and, of course, black
officers have been involved in similar cases across the country, though such
cases don’t get headlines in the liberal media.

These articles of faith add up to a deeply felt cult of victimology that
grips the entire black community. Some subscribe to it fiercely; most accept
it as a valid point of view, at least. The “serious brother” who launches
into a tirade about the War on Blacks at a party sets heads nodding all over
the room...

http://tinyurl.com/y7qxtv3f
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-10-01 00:11:32 UTC
Post by Hale Hardy
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
I know of no white person alive today in the United States who has ever
legally owned a black slave, or any slave for that matter. Almost 700,000
mostly white men died 160 years ago to end slavery. Jim Crow ended
generations ago. Yet black America, for the most part, is still locked in
Jim Crow ended 60 years ago. Yeah, you're right. After hundreds of years of
oppression, sixty years is enough time to snap back in shape.
They still don’t have equal rights. And the GOP has been re-installing Jim
Crow for 40 years.
The irony being that *Affirmative Action laws* that Liberal Democrats
pass are actually just more Jim Crow laws. They place one race or sex
ahead or in place of the other races, which is what Jim Crow laws did.
--
That's Karma