Another jig-ape removed from the gene pool
2017-10-08 00:11:47 UTC

"Patrick Harmon, 50, was shot and killed by police in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The district attorney says the shooting, captured on officers' body cams,
was 'legally justified.'

Seems the jigaboo had warrants out on him, so he pulled a knife and bolted.

We lose more pavement apes that way...
Honey Wagon
2017-10-08 06:29:38 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/r2WTlyaUmTc
"Patrick Harmon, 50, was shot and killed by police in Salt Lake City,
Utah. The district attorney says the shooting, captured on officers'
body cams, was 'legally justified.'
Seems the jigaboo had warrants out on him, so he pulled a knife and bolted.
We lose more pavement apes that way...
The video shows him charging the cops, but the nigs will chimpout for
sure because all they require is an opportunity.
Let the cops use them for target practice. Plenty more where those came
from.
Casa de Masa
2017-10-08 16:51:23 UTC
Post by Honey Wagon
http://youtu.be/r2WTlyaUmTc
IAWTP!
Casa lo pensa
2017-10-08 17:28:10 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
Post by Honey Wagon
http://youtu.be/r2WTlyaUmTc
forged.
Byker
2017-10-08 22:58:53 UTC
Post by Casa lo pensa
Post by Casa de Masa
IAWTP!
forged.
This isn't:

Just another day in Baltimorgue:

Disgusting subhuman shit-beast: Nigger livestreams himself torturing
neighbor's cat, his fambly insists he beez a good bwah and not an animal:

Coal burner and 2 Nogs arrested over Facebook video of "sex assault"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4693884/Three-teens-arrested-Facebook-video-sex-assault.html

Niggers shoot up Myrtle Beach on Facebook Live
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article156826749.html

"If you don't bank black, you are funding White supremacy"
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17655/california-state-professor-if-you-dont-bank-black-jeffrey-cawood
Black-only banking. Yeah, right. GOOD LUCK!

Sick BLM Thug Threatens To Blow Up Fallen Officer’s Widow & Kids, Gets
Instant Karma By Police
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/06/09/man-prison-facebook-threat-police/102690290/
Casa lo pensa
2017-10-08 23:08:52 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Casa lo pensa
Post by Casa de Masa
IAWTP!
forged.
http://youtu.be/XuSKEOZ4Emg
Disgusting subhuman shit-beast: Nigger livestreams himself torturing
Ya know, just screaming "nigger" day in day out solves NOTHING!

Grow up.
Byker
2017-10-09 00:40:48 UTC
Post by Honey Wagon
The video shows him charging the cops, but the nigs will chimpout for
sure because all they require is an opportunity.
Let the cops use them for target practice. Plenty more where those came
from.
POLICE BRUTALITY IS FUN

http://ponetwork.com/Archive/Brutality.html is 404'd now, but here's the
text. "Jamal and Janequa Q. Public" better have their blood pressure meds
within reach. Most interesting site, this http://ponetwork.com/ . Cases of
police brutality, whether hyped up or not, should not be seen as God-awful
acts of hate crime or "above the law vigilantism". They should be revered.
See, when a person breaks the law, they lose their rights. They have no
rights. The only rights they deserve are those they receive to the fucking
head for resisting arrest. The second you sneak across that border, Pedro,
your ass is grass. The moment you don that red or blue do-rag to show you
are 'down' with your set, your 'colors' become a target for snipers. If you
resist arrest, you get beaten. If you threaten an officer, you die. See, we
don't need any more criminals, we have too many as is, so who cares if we
lose a few? Certainly not me! HAHAHAHA!
Brutality Is Fun

October 22 marked the second anniversary of the "National Day of Protest to
Stop Police Brutality, Repression, and the Criminalization of a Generation."
Observers, who were asked to wear black to signify their contempt toward
what they believe to be a "nationwide epidemic" of racist violence, amassed
in less than impressive numbers throughout 20 cities in America, including
New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. According to the promoters for the
"awareness" believe that police brutality "is an outrage that must be
stopped." They say the police are "out of hand" and are nothing short of
"above the law criminals" who infringe upon the civil rights of law abiding
citizens due to racist agendas. Abner Louima, the Haitian immigrant
lawbreaker and alleged brutality victim turned divine spokesmen for the
"Stop Brutality" cause said, "We are in a war for our lives. I want you to
keep on fighting until we win the war." The fine upstanding minority
communities are at war for their lives with the evil, racist police. This
belief is reinforced by the recent media exposure of several cases in which
police officers have been accused of using excessive force on law breakers.
In fact, they claim that over 500 people have been killed at the hands of
law enforcement officers since 1990.

Could this be true? Are police officers taking the law into their own hands,
infringing upon the civil rights of American citizens? Are our law enforcers
taking out "innocent minorities" because of a "racist" agenda? Is there a
problem with police brutality? Or are the recent events spotlighted in the
media just isolated cases that do not reflect upon all officers of the law?
The people have cried out. They are concerned. They need an answer.

So, I ask you is there a problem? Ask me and I'll tell you there is one. The
problem I see is that there isn't enough police brutality.

I'm sick and fucking tired of reading about "police brutality" in the news,
or hearing about it on the television or radio. Every ghetto bastard, every
hippie protester and every two-bit philanthropist from here to San Francisco
is up in arms over the whole debacle. On every channel, in every newspaper,
it's the same fucking thing: "The police are out of hand," "The police are
racist," etcetera, ad nauseum. Our law enforcement officers have become
persona non grata in the eyes of the Jamal and Janequa Q. Public, because of
recent reports and subsequent late breaking news stories. There has been an
overabundance of news coverage focusing on the recent seemingly endless
events surrounding police brutality and use of excessive force in the line
of duty. It seems like on any given night, you can turn on the television
and hear about a one-time criminal turned civil rights activist suing some
city in America over alleged brutality or "excessive" force used in his
arrest. The media whores and the greedy, blood-sucking attorneys close in,
elaborating on the events and convince the people of America that this
honest citizen has been "wronged" at the hands of racism, ignorance, and
intolerance. This in turn fuels protesters, inciting negative press and
images of the police community, stirring up dissension, prompting marches
and protest rallies for the "abused" victims of police brutality, or in some
cases sparking "justifiable" looting and rioting. The good guys quickly
become the bad guys and receive flak for the incident in question. In the
slums, blacks riot because one of their "brothers" who they didn't even know
was roughed up for committing a crime. On college campuses, hippies hopped
up on illegal drugs protest against the criminal actions of the police
department. Cries of "justice" and "criminals have rights, too" fill the air
in sonic dissonance. It's enough to make any law abiding citizen sick. Why
do we jump aboard bandwagons in the name of murderers, druggies, rapists,
and looters? It seems that everyone these days has rights that must be
defended at all costs, unless of course that somebody just so happens to be
a police officer.

People are outraged at the beating of Rodney King, the imprisonment of Mumia
Abu-Jamal, the shooting of Malik Jones and "Strawberry" Daniels, the
"senseless" abuse inflicted upon "helpless" immigrants, the torture of Texas
prison inmates, and of course, the beating and sodomy of Abner Louima. The
public has been alerted to these heinous injustices and will proceed to
condemn the police, even if they don't know the whole story.

Very seldom do you hear that the poor victimized Louima had a prior record,
was drunk and disorderly in public, was starting fights and even attempted
to beat up the arresting officers. You hardly ever hear that those
"defenseless" illegal immigrants were breaking the law the second they
crossed over into American soil. Rarely will you be reminded that
"Strawberry" Daniels was arrested for buying drugs while pregnant, and then
attempted to strangle the officer to death before she was shot. The media
doesn't bother telling you that Malik Jones tried to run Officer Flodquist
down at high speed before he was shot. Those unfortunate inmates were
dealing drugs in prison. Mumia Abu-Jamal killed a police officer in cold
blood. And Rodney King was fucked up on every drug known to man, led the
police on a high speed chase for many miles, and resisted arrest.

The media has blown the entire police brutality thing way out of proportion,
turning the tables on the enforcers of the law, and making the law breakers
into the victims.

The police are made into the criminals instead of those who commit the real
crimes. But in our society where crime is glorified daily, this is not
unusual. The media convinces us all that crime pays and the police are the
enemy. We hear it everyday. They are made out to be ignorant, testosterone
junkies, just out to kick ass. They are racists, bigots and redneck
crackers. People refer to cops as "pigs" and "thugs". Rappers write songs
about killing cops, and "shooting pigs", it's no wonder we have such
negative images of the police. People have no respect for the law anymore,
and they don't care who knows it.

Perhaps the public relations problem is that we just don't understand cops
or what they have to deal with on a daily basis. Police officers are forced
to deal with every form of scumbag from the wife beaters to the serial
rapists on a daily basis. They must deal with perpetrators and law breakers
so that honest, law abiding citizens can rest safely at night. Those quick
to point the finger at police fail to identify with their brothers and
sisters of law enforcement. They believe the anti-police, media propaganda
and the bleeding heart rants before trying to see things from the police
officer's point of view.

For instance, let's look at the Rodney King fiasco, shall we? Here was a
guy, Mr. King, with a prior criminal record who led the police on a high
speed car chase that spanned many, many miles. During said chase, I doubt
the officers were thinking, "I'm gonna kill this nigger when we catch him."
They were too busy thinking about their families and wondering if they were
going to live through the night. When the officers finally caught up with
Mr. King, they found that he was whacked out on drugs and was potentially
dangerous to the arresting officers. The situation had to be handled with
extreme caution. After all, he had been known for violent behavior and was
fucked up on God only knows what. The felon resists arrest, and threatens
the officers. They subdue him with the necessary force and he refuses to
comply with the arrest, resulting in more force being used against him. I
don't know about you, but if I whack a guy in the head with a billy club and
he's still trying to get up, I'm gonna freak out. There's no telling what he
could do to you, and he's so drugged up, he can't feel a damned thing
anyway. The man posed a threat to the police and they took him out, as well
as their frustrations. He was a criminal scumbag who not only broke the law
but endangered the lives of innocent civilians and the arresting officers.
He deserved what he got. If he would have just stayed the fuck down, all of
the unpleasantries could have been avoided. But oh no. The police made the
arrest and what happened afterward? The whole "beating" incident is turned
around and a greedy lawyer cashes in on trumped up charges of "police
brutality" and racism, causing one of the best damn police chiefs, Darryl
Gates, to retire, and all hell to break loose. Rodney King, a convicted
felon, was released from his charges and was granted millions of dollars in
a court of law by the city of Los Angeles. And what does good old Rodney do
after it's all over? He goes back to his criminal ways and gets arrested not
once but twice on drug charges. Some people never fucking learn. The cops
would have done us all a fucking favor had they beaten him some more.

Not only does the media reverse the roles of oppressor and oppressed, but
they also trump up the number of reported incidents of police brutality.
After that nasty Rodney King incident, seeing that the American public
responded well to the whole "police brutality" thing, the reporters began
witch hunts for more of the same. Any case in which an officer was forced to
use hit weapon against a criminal was blown out of proportion in favor of
the criminal. The number of actual incidences seemed to increase
exponentially as well. But in fact, despite the excess coverage, sources
show a 20% decline in complaints against the police departments nationwide.

The most common charge brought up against the police is that of racism. The
reporters know what sells papers and what gets those Nielson families tuned
in: racism. It is the popular belief in the Black communities that the
police "act differently" in Black neighborhoods than they do in areas
predominately White. The numbers also show that police shoot Black suspects
proportionately more than they shoot White suspects. Now, to the untrained
activist who is looking for a reason to get upset about something, this is
obviously damning evidence that the police are racist bastards who are
taking the law into their own hands. Sounds like a good enough reason to
riot and burn down the neighborhood, doesn't it? But if you consider that a
proportionately greater number of violent crimes are committed in Black
communities as opposed to White communities, and that Blacks commit a far
greater percentage of violent crime than do Whites, perhaps the evidence
isn't so damning after all, does it, Malcolm?

Yet still, Black urban communities distrust the police and claim they are
being singled out. As we all know, it is much easier to find a scapegoat
than to accept the folly of your own ways.

Whenever the police do their jobs, it is never good enough for the people of
America. They claim that the crime rates are too high. They claim they want
the drugs off of the streets and out of their neighborhoods. They run to the
police whenever there are problems. Yet, when it comes time for the police
to do an effective job against the criminals, the people turn around and say
that the cops are "too forceful", "too brutal", or unfair to the suspects.
Even in cases like that of the Malik Jones case or that of "Strawberry"
Daniels, when an officer's life is threatened, and he defends himself,
people scream that so-and-so was "murdered" at the hands of "murderer's
sanctioned, disciplined, and unleashed to keep the oppressed in line".

These men and women risk their necks and lives every day for people like you
and me, and this is the thanks they receive? Day in and day out, they have
to contend with whiney hippies and deadbeat, jobless, ghetto scum pointing
their pipes at them, taunting them with cries of "racists" and "cowards".
They have to sit by idly as criminals walk due to dropped charges, lack of
evidence, or one of the other countless loopholes in our legal system which
allow the guilty to go free. And what do the accused do when they regain
freedom? Why, they sue the police department of course for roughing them up
during the arrest, of course. They hire controversial lawyers and win
millions while the officers lose their jobs. And why? Because the police
were keeping the streets safe for us!

Why is it that whenever a cop goes up on these doctored charges, everyone
sides with the piece of shit criminals? While the cops are out in the
killing fields protecting us from crime, we are in the streets protesting
them and their methods. Hell, even some of the spotlight crazed politicians
jump on the bandwagon in order to cash in. Consider if you will, the Malik
Jones case again. Though the courts found Officer Flodquist innocent on all
charges based on the fact that he shot Jones in self defense, the governor
of Connecticut has opted to reopen the case to a Federal Grand Jury in order
to win the political support of the Black population still upset over the
shooting. Hey, it's an election year. You would have sold out your peers,
too. I'm so fucking tired of it all. The police are doing their fucking
jobs. They are getting the criminals off the streets, so who gives a fuck
how they do it? As long as it is effective. Just look at Mayor Guiliani's
campaign against crime in New York City or Menino's efforts in Boston. Sure,
the cops crack a few skulls here and there, but the crime is down and the
people feel safer. Well, everyone but the criminal community feels safer.

Cases of police brutality, whether hyped up or not, should not be seen as
God-awful acts of hate crime or "above the law vigilantism". They should be
revered. See, when a person breaks the law, they lose their rights. They
have no rights. The only rights they deserve are those they receive to the
fucking head for resisting arrest. The second you sneak across that border,
Pedro, your ass is grass. The moment you don that red or blue do-rag to show
you are "down" with your set, your "colors" become a target for snipers. If
you resist arrest, you get beaten. If you threaten an officer you die. See,
we don't need any more criminals, we have too many as is, so who cares if we
lose a few? Certainly not me.

In fact, we need more brutality. Send a message to would be law breakers
that we are not going to tolerate them or their crimes against society any
longer. We've tried reasoning and it doesn't work. Sometimes violence is the
only reasonable answer. It's not a racism thing. It's not a hate thing. It's
a justice thing. Criminals deserve no justice, they deserve only pain. Lots
and lots of pain. The more pain the better. Make them pay. I guarantee you
that after a good enough beating, if they are still breathing they won't
commit anymore crimes. One more rehabilitated criminal. When the crime rates
plummet, the gangs disappear, the murders decline and violent crime
diminishes, you will know that your support of brutality against criminals
played a role in the peace. The next time you hear about another beating or
shooting of a criminal at the vicious hands of a law enforcement officer,
don't throw stones or cast judgment. Rather raise your pint glass in the air
and celebrate the rehabilitation or extermination of one more low life.
Throw in a copy of the Rodney King video, and have a good chuckle. Enjoy the
brutality, because police brutality is fun. Police brutality is fundamental.
Byker
2017-10-09 00:31:15 UTC
Post by Honey Wagon
Let the cops use them for target practice. Plenty more where those came
from.
Hopefully soon it'll be the real thing: