'boon, 72, shot 28-year-old wife because she complained he didn't satisfy her financially or sexually
Obamaland
2017-07-29 04:07:38 UTC
Sick man to be fucking something like that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/450463220818784257/op9D6hGb
.jpeg

She complained that her husband was weak under the sheets, so he
whipped out his little pistol and shot her in the face, police
sources said.

Clarence White, 72, grabbed a 22-caliber handgun and blasted his
much-younger wife in their Bronx home on Thursday morning.

Sources said the shooting followed an argument between White and
his spouse over her growing dissatisfaction with his inability
to satisfy her — financially or sexually. Responding officers
found Dominique White around 8:40 a.m. sitting on the floor in a
hallway of their home on Glebe Ave. in Parkchester.

The young woman was shot in the right cheek. She was in
critical, but stable condition at Jacobi Medical Center on
Friday. Fragments from the bullet were still lodged in her face,
doctors said.

“I shot my wife,” White, still holding the smoking gun, told
cops, according to court documents.

The two have been married for three years and have a daughter,
according to neighbors.

White told police he and his wife were arguing in the hours
leading up to the shooting. Money was tight after he lost his
job. During the argument, his wife ordered him to move out, the
husband told police.

As he packed his bags, he found the pistol in a nightstand and
put it in his pocket, he admitted. Then, as he talked to her one
last time in the hopes of reconciling, his wife dropped a
bombshell: He didn’t do anything for her in the sack or in her
pocketbook.

Clarence White took out the gun and fired. He claimed he didn’t
mean to shoot his wife. He only wanted to scare her. He noted
that he was the one who first called 911. He also gave his wife
a towel to stop the bleeding and did everything the 911 operator
told him to do to care for Dominique as first responders
arrived, police sources said.

A Bronx Criminal Court judge ordered White held on $300,000 bail
when he was arraigned on attempted murder, assault, harassment
and weapons possession charges Friday.
Just Wondering
2017-07-29 08:18:31 UTC
Post by Obamaland
Sick man to be fucking something like that.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/450463220818784257/op9D6hGb
.jpeg
She complained that her husband was weak under the sheets, so he
whipped out his little pistol and shot her in the face, police
sources said.
“I shot my wife,” White, still holding the smoking gun, told
cops, according to court documents.
Somebody's been watching too many cheap Westerns. Guns don't
smoke, at least not more than a second or two.
Spain
2017-07-29 16:44:25 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Obamaland
Sick man to be fucking something like that.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/450463220818784257/op9D6hGb
.jpeg
She complained that her husband was weak under the sheets, so he
whipped out his little pistol and shot her in the face, police
sources said.
“I shot my wife,” White, still holding the smoking gun, told
cops, according to court documents.
Somebody's been watching too many cheap Westerns. Guns don't
smoke, at least not more than a second or two.
Must be a black powder guy...
;-)
Byker
2017-07-29 20:54:24 UTC
Post by Spain
Must be a black powder guy...
With black powder, you have to wait for the smoke to clear to see if you hit
your target...
Tales From Kenya
2017-07-30 21:56:20 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Spain
Must be a black powder guy...
With black powder, you have to wait for the smoke to clear to see if you hit
your target...
If it sounds like a bag of spuds fell to the ground you did. If
you hear footsteps running, you didn't.
Byker
2017-07-31 00:56:11 UTC
If it sounds like a bag of spuds fell to the ground you did. If you hear
footsteps running, you didn't.
Real gunfights in saloons didn't last long because after two or three shots,
the room would be so full of smoke that a shooter couldn't pick out a
target...
jap
2017-07-31 05:05:40 UTC
Post by Byker
If it sounds like a bag of spuds fell to the ground you did. If you
hear footsteps running, you didn't.
Real gunfights in saloons didn't last long because after two or three
shots, the room would be so full of smoke that a shooter couldn't pick
out a target...
Probably got to see some good shootin' for the price of a couple drinks.