Stevie Wonder: Climate deniers are blind (!)
2017-09-24 20:54:28 UTC
Last Tuesday -- undoubtedly guided onstage by his handlers -- Grammy-winning
sight-deprived musician Stevie Wonder joined other superstars in a telethon
designed to raise money for the victims of Hurricanes Irma and Harvey. Since
being an entertainer is tantamount to being a climate scientist, Wonder and
others blamed climate change for the hurricanes, which is technically
correct when you consider that the climate changed temporarily to produce
the disasters.

Wonder’s opening line was: "Anyone who believes that there’s no such thing
as global warming must be blind or unintelligent."

Who knew that Stevie Wonder was a climate denier?
carl
2017-09-24 21:27:21 UTC
The earth has been warming...cooling. Warming...cooling...before man even
walked the earth. The
earth will warm and cool....warm and cool...even record temp warm and
cool...until man is gone.
It is called"nature". Forest trees...and woods will burn and grow new trees
continuesly. The earth
has its own way of healing. Polar ice caps melts...and returns. Also called
nature. What ice does.
It melts...and returns. You environmentalists always bitch about ice
melting...the polar ice caps melts.
Forest trees burns...and grows back. Do you want to control everything?

The earth has been here way before man even stepped foot. And will continue
be here long after man
is gone. Even if there is a nuclear war. The earth will still be here...but
man won't. So stop trying to
control what is not yours. The earth is the earth. Man is the manipulater of
the earth. Wants to control.
But earth will be fine after man is no more.
Siri Cruise
2017-09-25 05:33:15 UTC
Post by carl
The earth has been warming...cooling. Warming...cooling...before man even
walked the earth. The
What happenned the last time all the until recently sequesterred carbon was in
the biosphere?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
carl
2017-09-25 14:03:37 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
The earth has been warming...cooling. Warming...cooling...before man even
walked the earth. The
What happenned the last time all the until recently sequesterred carbon was in
the biosphere? What sequesterred carbon?
Siri Cruise...The air is filled with
different particules. The air isn't clean. We breath air...and we release
what we
breath...in the air. The earth will survive on its own. Why do scientist
believe in
something that will harm the earth? Scientist will say anything to get
funding...and
support their own cause. Most scientist believe man is the cause of the
earth's
situation. That is true. Can you tell me what recent sequeterred carbon was
in
a biosphere? Theres several hundred of satellites up there.
Siri Cruise
2017-09-25 16:50:18 UTC
Post by carl
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
The earth has been warming...cooling. Warming...cooling...before man even
walked the earth. The
What happenned the last time all the until recently sequesterred carbon was in
the biosphere? What sequesterred carbon?
Siri Cruise...The air is filled with
different particules. The air isn't clean. We breath air...and we release
what we
breath...in the air. The earth will survive on its own. Why do scientist
believe in
something that will harm the earth? Scientist will say anything to get
funding...and
support their own cause. Most scientist believe man is the cause of the
earth's
situation. That is true. Can you tell me what recent sequeterred carbon was
in
a biosphere? Theres several hundred of satellites up there.
Learn what the big words mean.
carl
2017-09-26 13:28:31 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
[...]
Well tell me wha this mean!!!!!!!!
Siri Cruise
2017-09-26 19:20:55 UTC
Post by carl
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
sequesterred carbon: carbon stored in the crust as coal, petroleum, natural gas
where it can not interact with life. Most of the carbon was sequesterred during
the Carboniferous era which began before vertebrate colonisation of land. Most
vertebrates have never lived on land in the atmosphere leading into that era.

biosphere: the portions of the earth's surface, seas, atmosphere, rocks, and
soil where there is life.
Wally W.
2017-09-27 03:29:25 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by carl
Post by Siri Cruise
--
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
sequesterred carbon: carbon stored in the crust as coal, petroleum, natural gas
where it can not interact with life.
Plus carbon sequestered in limestone.
soil where there is life.
Unum
2017-09-25 00:06:25 UTC
Post by Byker
Last Tuesday -- undoubtedly guided onstage by his handlers -- Grammy-winning
sight-deprived musician Stevie Wonder joined other superstars in a telethon
designed to raise money for the victims of Hurricanes Irma and Harvey. Since
being an entertainer is tantamount to being a climate scientist, Wonder and
others blamed climate change for the hurricanes, which is technically
correct when you consider that the climate changed temporarily to produce
the disasters.
Why do you hate Stevie Wonder so much?
D.R. Strange
2017-09-25 00:23:06 UTC
Why does he hate science so much?
Jim Dietrich
2017-09-25 03:25:31 UTC
Post by Byker
Last Tuesday -- undoubtedly guided onstage by his handlers --
Grammy-winning sight-deprived musician Stevie Wonder joined
other superstars in a telethon designed to raise money for
the victims of Hurricanes Irma and Harvey. Since being an
entertainer is tantamount to being a climate scientist,
Wonder and others blamed climate change for the hurricanes,
which is technically correct when you consider that the
climate changed temporarily to produce the disasters.
Stevie Wonder is a blind, no talent nigger from Michigan that
never played a tune I like.

Now if you want a dumb no talent white guy from Michigan, look up
Ted Nugent. He's had a few hits.
Siri Cruise
2017-09-25 05:30:50 UTC
Post by Byker
Last Tuesday -- undoubtedly guided onstage by his handlers -- Grammy-winning
What's your evidence he can't think for himself?