Feeding time at a dindu eatery
2016-06-09 19:39:52 UTC
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b25_1465334140

Apparently, one of the patrons stole a chicken wing from another and, well,
you know the rest. Thankfully, no humans were recorded nor involved in the
making of this video.
Sheldon Martin
Chimpout!
Byker
2016-07-24 20:24:24 UTC
Post by Sheldon Martin
Chimpout!
"Something tells me it's all happening at the zoo..."

or

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8206398
Robert Wolfe
2017-10-02 17:16:36 UTC
When Wanda Lindsey Miles’ son resisted arrest and then tried to place a
chokehold on the black officer attempting to apprehend him, he got
body-slammed to the ground real quick.
Watch:

But instead of being upset with her son for acting like a little thug, Miles
chose to write this on her Facebook page: “When am done you mf going to no
not to fuck with my kids will b at my lawyer office in the morning.”
Gee wiz, boss, I wonder what caused her son to grow up to be such a
delinquent. Perhaps the enormous ignorance of his extremely ghetto mother,
who frankly writes like a child? Or how about the ignorance of those who
propagate this ass-backwards culture?
Observe some comments from Miles’ Facebook post: http://tinyurl.com/h4hbddo
Granted, these few comments represented just specks of dust. Most of the
over 7,000+ comments that popped up on Miles’ page from people of various
races slammed her and her son for their foolishness.
Still, though, the attitude maintained by her and her supporters further
highlighted the “thug culture” we conservatives often opine about.
The problem is that merely talking about “thug culture” gets you labeled a
racist and bigot real fast these days. And that’s a problem because we
cannot address it unless we acknowledge it exists.
Sorry, Liberals, but you have black mothers defending the thuggish behavior
of their kids -- and you have black people unable to write simple
sentences -- and you have a whole music culture that celebrates violence and
thuggery...
IAWTP!
Byker
2017-10-02 17:53:13 UTC
Post by Robert Wolfe
Sorry, Liberals, but you have black mothers defending the thuggish
behavior of their kids -- and you have black people unable to write
simple sentences -- and you have a whole music culture that celebrates
violence and thuggery...
IAWTP!
A few words of wisdom from a black author:
Before I get into the list, I’m black. Some of my friends and family may
dispute that, but it doesn’t matter. Many will have a problem with me saying
these things, but again, it doesn’t matter. That’s often the case when a
black man or woman doesn’t run around yelling “Black Power” or behaving to
that effect 24 hours a day. But enough small talk. On to the list:

1. We bring up slavery. Nobody alive today understands slavery. Nobody. So
if you’re one of those who like to resort to that, stop. You don’t
understand slavery and never could. The issues of today don’t come close to
measuring up to how slaves lived, and it’s a slap in the face to our
ancestors to use that in arguments. Just because we don’t get our way and
whites happen to be involved does NOT mean we’re anything near slaves. Our
ancestors fought hard so that we wouldn’t have to and while we still do have
some fighting to do today, it’s nowhere near what they went through.
Besides, many use it as an excuse and it needs to stop. Our ancestors dealt
with much worse than we could EVER imagine and that made them fight harder
than ever before. We deal with not even a fraction of what they went through
and that makes most of us quit and make excuses? Tell me what kind of sense
that makes. Don’t answer all at once. Way to make our ancestors proud. That’s
the goal, correct?

2. We cry “racist” every time we don’t get our way. The dictionary defines
“racist” as: 1) the belief that races have distinctive cultural
characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some
races with an intrinsic superiority over others, and 2)abusive or aggressive
behavior toward members of another race on the basis of such a belief. So
most of the things we cry “racist” about don’t even come close. Yet, anytime
something happens, someone or MANY blacks do it. Let’s UNDERSTAND the
definition first. Just because we don’t get our way and whites happen to be
involved doesn’t make them all racist. Just because we’re on the news every
day for crimes doesn’t make the news station(s) racist. Maybe we can, I don’t
know…NOT COMMIT THE CRIMES if we don’t want to be on there? Just a thought.
But the bottom line is that there are going to be things where a person who
happens to be white will come out on top. Resorting to calling him or her
“racist” is the coward’s way out. Also, I’ve seen that when some whites
acknowledge that blacks commit the most crimes and are primarily the ones in
jail, those folks are called “racist” also. Again…UNDERSTAND the definition.
Stating facts, even those that don’t put us in the best light, isn’t racist.
Say they AREN’T TRUE and then you may have something. If there ARE true, you
don’t have a leg to stand on.

3. We raise hell when a white-on-black crime happens, but say nothing about
black-on-black crime. Yep, I’m taking it to the Trayvon Martin – George
Zimmerman incident. Now I’m not here to debate that most of the outrage was
because Trayvon was black. I’m not asking, I’m TELLING; for the majority of
those raising hell, that’s all it was about. End of story. Yet, EVERY SINGLE
DAY, MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, black-on-black crime
happens and we say nothing. Why’s that? Ashamed? Embarrassed? We should be.
But pretending it doesn’t happen isn’t making it go away. We should be
raising hell making Facebook posts left and right for black-on-black crime,
but we don’t. Yet, let a story about a non-black on black crime happen and
we’re all ready to riot, protest, rally, share this and that on Facebook and
everything else. Black-on-black crime happens WAY more, so why no outrage
there? The only thing that happens is that blacks just get mad and badmouth
whoever mentions this. Getting mad doesn’t answer the question. It’s time to
be adults. Why can’t we show the same outrage when we do this to each other?
Wouldn’t that take us out a lot faster? Just using common sense here.

4. We use the “N” word. There is NEVER a good reason to say this. Never. The
word was created to be derogatory toward whoever, but over the years, it
became directed mainly toward blacks or minorities. Somewhere along the way,
someone thought it was a good idea to use the word on each other. How does
the definition change? Because we say it as though it ends in –a rather
than –er? Isn’t that kind of how we say EVERYTHING? You fire a gun using
what? The “trigga.” When something is not smaller, it’s what? “Bigga.” That
bouncy character who hangs with Pooh Bear is who? “Tigga.” So it’s not as
though we all got together and said, “Okay…we’re going to use this word as a
term of endearment, but we can only use it on each other and we’re only
allowed to say it as though it ends in –a.” Speaking of “term of
endearment,” why are we the only ones allowed to say it? Can a white person
NOT mean it as a term of endearment? Why not? Right…because they don’t get
our “struggle,” “slavery,” blah blah blah. You go ahead and keep telling
yourself that. A word that was created to be derogatory is now okay to use.
If you have an issue with a white person saying it, then obviously you still
have a problem with the word. The meaning doesn’t change just because we use
it on each other.

5. Many have the “us against them” mentality. Our more recent ancestors
fought hard to end segregation. Yet, what are many of us doing today?
Segregating ourselves. The funny thing is that a lot of people like to boast
about the civil right leaders from the old days, the ones who fought so hard
for our equality and to end segregation just so we can continue it today in
2014. I think some of you weren’t paying attention. Yes, it may SOUND good
and LOOK good that you’re their supporters, but when you’re doing the
complete opposite of what they talked about, you haven’t learned anything.

6. We’re quick to insult other blacks by calling them “Uncle Tom,”
“sellout,” and other childish terms. Ah…my favorite one. I’ll start this
one by saying that I’ve been married for almost 15 years to a woman who
happens to be white. So what do I know, right? Please. The saddest thing
about this is that blacks embarrass themselves when they call us this. Trust
me…it’s not embarrassing people like me at all, because now, three months
away from turning 35, I just laugh, because I’ve been called that my whole
life and it has meant nothing. But there is apparently a “code” of blackness
that exists and if some of us don’t follow it to a tee, this is when we’re
called these things. Having mostly white friends. Marrying someone who
happens to be white. Speaking with intelligence by using full sentences and
not slang most of the time. Having good credit (yes, really). Not being a
deadbeat. Wearing clothes the PROPER way; covering our asses and not
exposing them. THESE are the things that get us called these names. What’s
saddest about this is that all this shows is that many blacks are so set in
their unsuccessful and in some cases, ignorant ways that whenever other
blacks come along who behave the way I do, it’s so unusual that the people
of our community could behave in that way, so the knee-jerk response is to
insult. That’s more of a reflection of those who use the terms more than the
ones they’re used on. Because believe me; I sleep VERY well at night. I’m
very happy in my marriage, I’m happy with where I am in life and it’s pretty
damn nice to get a low interest rate when buying a car. I’ll take the
“insults” all day when I get those results. And no…my “white” wife didn’t
get me there. That’ll be the next thing.

7. We make excuses for our behavior rather than taking responsibility. This
one is pretty self-explanatory, but then again, when you’re in denial, then
of course this wouldn’t make sense, so let me break it down. When you’re
wrong, you’re wrong. Period. Pretty much every time, we know right from
wrong. THAT’S not in question. The question lies in why we do or don’t do
whatever it is. At any rate, making excuses doesn’t make us look any better
at all, especially when there is no question of right and wrong. When crimes
are committed, those are the CHOICES we made. Nobody is “forced into it.”
Nobody is “made” to commit theft, robbery, murder or anything else we like
to make excuses for as though those were our absolute “only” choices. They
weren’t. My mother was single and took care of four of us. We were VERY poor
growing up and not once did she decide to commit crimes to keep a roof over
our heads and feed us. We didn’t have the best things growing up, but Mom
never sat in the back of a police car. So save the excuses for someone not
smart enough to know better. Because I’m not one.

8. We put ourselves down more than any other race. This isn’t quite the same
as #6. There are some blacks out there who don’t necessarily fall in the
glorious “Uncle Tom” or “sellout” or “acting white” category who will still
be badmouthed for achieving any level of success. Moving out of a bad
neighborhood, getting a better job, a nice car/house; achieve any of those
things and you’ll be put down. Not mainly by whites or other races, but by
our own. I’ve never heard more people badmouth us than our own and it’s
pathetic. Some like to call it being “real” or “keeping it 100,” but the
truth is, you’re letting your ugly jealousy do all the talking for you. You
don’t even have to brag about anything; just achieve the success and that’s
it. It doesn’t even have to be something major. You’re just viewed as “high
and mighty” if you do anything at all with your life. Apparently, you were
supposed amount to nothing as those running their mouths have. But to beat
ourselves up like this shows that we don’t at all even need someone else to
put us down. We’re doing a good job of it on our own.

There’s many more I’m missing, but I’m going to assume this list won’t make
me any new friends. That’s okay, because I’m not really looking. I know many
won’t agree with this and for probably many of the reasons listed, but that’s
the thing about disagreeing. Just because someone disagrees with this doesn’t
make it wrong…and it ISN’t wrong. Take it or leave it. Take it for what it’s
worth, take it with a grain of salt, badmouth me because of the race of the
woman I married, call me this, call me that, ah…whatever makes you feel like
an adult. Those are the typical reactions. The bottom line is that none of
that hurts my feelings anymore. It’s been a long time since they had. It
just proves my point…that again, we don’t need ANY other race out there to
hurt us. We’re doing a great job of it on our own. So if need to see what’s
wrong with blacks as a culture, the answer is a lot closer than you think.
You may not want to hear that, but again, that doesn’t make it wrong. I don’t
need anybody to agree with any of this. That’s the beauty of not being
afraid to speak my mind, even if it doesn’t toe the line with what the rest
of “my people” say.

http://www.5z8.info/xxx_f6s6ve_barely-legal