Much Smarter Than You Math-challenged Leftards, Trump Commander in Chief
Add Reply
Drug Deeler
2017-10-10 12:37:06 UTC
http://www.theroot.com
Here's how much debt the US government added under President
Obama

Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at
the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at
roughly $10,699,805,000,000.

As of the third quarter of 2016, the most recent data available,
the debt as Obama is set to leave office stood at
$19,573,445,000,000.

Based on the website USdebtclock.com, which extrapolates the US
national debt in real time based on committed government
spending, the debt will be roughly $19.97 trillion when
President-elect Donald Trump takes office on Friday.

Thus, the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9
trillion, or an increase of 86%.

http://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-deficit-added-under-
president-barack-obama-2017-1
Jack Fate
2017-10-10 13:42:56 UTC
Post by Drug Deeler
Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at
the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at
roughly $10,699,805,000,000.
Chump change compared to what the Toddler in Chief will spend. He's
already spent over a 100 grand playing golf.
Tzatz Ziki
2017-10-11 05:08:21 UTC
Post by Jack Fate
Post by Drug Deeler
Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at
the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at
roughly $10,699,805,000,000.
Chump change compared to what the Toddler in Chief will spend. He's
already spent over a 100 grand playing golf.
You're comparing $100k of Toddler-in-chief's own money to NINE FUCKING
TRILLION DOLLARS?

Just how fucking stupid are you? LEAVE NOW, YOU USELESS ASSHOLE! YOU
JUST MAKE PROGRESSIVES LOOK WORSE!

lovers."