Female police officer proves again why women shouldn't be cops working on patrol
2017-08-01 19:44:07 UTC

This is embarrassing to watch, but it illustrates once again the physical
problems that persist when females are allowed to work in a patrol capacity.

As I’ve said before on this site, women are best suited working in support
roles within the law enforcement profession (e.g., dispatchers, records
clerks, community support, parking enforcement), and not as fully-uniformed
street patrol officers.

This female officer from the Merced Police Department shows us precisely why
this is the case. She lacked the natural upper body strength needed to
subdue the black kid. She had absolutely no command presence, and it’s
laughable to watch her as she squeaks out orders at him. She’s also too
small in height.

The only reason women find themselves in police work is because our society
capitulated to the liberal powers-that-be decades ago. We’ve allowed a
Leftist social engineering agenda to override our better wisdom...
a425couple
2017-08-02 16:39:11 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/R_G4FB4tegY
[...]
I spent a quite good career in law enforcement and
I disagree with you.

ANY one officer at some point, lacks the tools needed
to do the job by themselves.