TNB: All I'm seeing is 100% negro
2017-10-06 23:53:39 UTC
Everyone knows niggers don't surf, they sink -- like the rockfish they are:

Oldie but goodie. There will never be enough ice cream trucks in the world:
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=4ZUUxBMWXh8

Traditional African-American wedding: https://webmshare.com/zNvMm

She-boon does the world a favor: https://webmshare.com/OyRVa

Black migrant gets KO'd by Polish driver. I could watch this over and over
again. Too bad he didn't run his ass over: http://tinyurl.com/y7yt3ujm
(you can also download it via http://www.clipconverter.cc or
https://keepvid.com )
Nathan Hale
2017-10-07 02:40:09 UTC
In article <rrSdnX_WaecZikXEnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:
You probably beat your wife too, assuming you could find one dumb
enough to marry you.
Byker
2017-10-07 10:35:21 UTC
You probably beat your wife too, assuming you could find one dumb enough
to marry you.
Oh, you liked them, eh? Here are some more:

Diversity, Italian-style: Afro-ape parasite assaults train conductor who
dared ask to see its ticket: https://vid.me/bLYmd

Football niggers colliding make wildebeest fights look like a tango.
Violent, vicious animals. Next time, no helmets...
http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/1095c1381951c55a08f38f3fe0c54bd4

Fat, black, and mooslem. Yes, Boonapotamus, you make me feel really
uncomfortable:

Yeah, so Loctite makes a commercial for their gap-filler product:

Niggers can't handle Slayer's Raining Blood. They pretend to like Metallica
and Megadeth but they draw the line here. Niggers say Slayer is the devil's
music: