In true Obama fashion...racist Susan Rice suggests race, gender bias linked to 'unmasking' backlash
Leroy N. Soetoro
2017-07-17 19:48:55 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/28/susan-rice-suggests-race-
gender-bias-linked-to-unmasking-backlash.html

Susan Rice, the Obama national security adviser under fire over her
alleged involvement in the “unmasking” of Trump associates during the 2016
presidential election, suggested in a fresh interview that race and gender
might be playing a role in the scrutiny she’s faced.

In an interview with journalist Michael Tomasky for New York Magazine,
Rice reportedly questioned the criticism she’s faced dating back to the
Benghazi controversy.

“Why me? Why not Jay Carney, for example, who was then our press
secretary, who stood up more?” she asked.

Tomasky noted in the piece that Carney “isn’t an African-American woman,
of course” and apparently asked Rice whether that is the key factor. Rice,
in response, left the door open:

“I don’t know… I do not leap to the simple explanation that it’s only
about race and gender. I’m trying to keep my theories to myself until I’m
ready to come out with them. It’s not because I don’t have any.”

But Rice mentioned other prominent female figures – like Hillary Clinton
and Condoleezza Rice – who faced “ad hominem” attacks, suggesting a
correlation.

Asked about the comments, a Republican Capitol Hill source pushed back.
“This is screaming out for attention… She’s saying I don’t know why they
all started picking on me to begin with.”

As to the suggestion of race and gender being a factor, the source
countered, then “why would there be a subpoena for a white male?”

That was a reference to the fact that Rice is not the only focus of the
congressional probe into unmasking. Investigators have issued subpoenas to
three different agencies: NSA, CIA and FBI.

Those subpoenas have asked for unmasking information related to three
individuals: former CIA Director John Brennan, former U.S. Ambassador to
the United Nations Samantha Power, and Rice.

She’s not the only focus of congressional frustration, either. Sen.
Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., had a tense exchange with a top intelligence
community lawyer at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday where
he complained he still doesn’t have an answer on whether his
communications have been monitored.

“Am I ever gonna get [the response] in my lifetime?” he asked.

Rice told Judy Woodruff on PBS on March 22 that she “knew nothing” about
the unmasking of Trump associates. But weeks later on MSNBC, she admitted
she sometimes sought out the identities of Trump associates who
communicated with foreigners, a request known as “unmasking” in the
intelligence community.

But “I leaked nothing to nobody,” Rice told MSNBC.

Rice initially became a target of Republican criticism back in 2012 for
giving misleading information about the origin of the Benghazi terror
attack. On Sept. 16, 2012, just days after the attack, Rice appeared on
all five Sunday political talk shows to claim the Benghazi attack spun out
of a protest over an anti-Muslim video produced in California.

Former CIA Director David Petraeus reportedly told lawmakers later that
the intelligence community considered the attack an act of terrorism at
the time. Four Americans were killed in Benghazi, including U.S.
Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Rudy Canoza
2017-07-17 19:52:08 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/28/susan-rice-suggests-race-
gender-bias-linked-to-unmasking-backlash.html
Susan Rice, the Obama national security adviser under fire over her
alleged involvement in the “unmasking” of Trump associates during the 2016
presidential election, suggested in a fresh interview that race and gender
might be playing a role in the scrutiny she’s faced.
Of course she did. She's a proggie, a far-left lunatic. "Race and
gender" are their obsessions.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-18 17:53:33 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/28/susan-rice-suggests-race-
gender-bias-linked-to-unmasking-backlash.html
Susan Rice, the Obama national security adviser under fire over her
alleged involvement in the “unmasking” of Trump associates during the 2016
presidential election, suggested in a fresh interview that race and gender
might be playing a role in the scrutiny she’s faced.
And they ask why there are fewer blacks or women, obviously when they
are accused of anything they fall back on that crutch and claim it's
something other than their quality of work.

That's No way to climb a ladder of success.
--
That's Karma