Tucson officer says NFL anthem protesters are "crying like a baby," gets national attention
2017-10-01 19:37:39 UTC
A Tucson police officer is attracting national attention this week after
posting a video sharply critical of protests by NFL players during the
playing of the anthem.

Officer Brandon Tatum has spoken openly about his conservative political
opinions since March 2016, when he posted a video about attending a Donald
Trump rally in Tucson as a civilian, saying the event had opened his mind.

That video was viewed more than half a million times on various YouTube
accounts and got him mentions in the Washington Post and on Breitbart. This
week, he has another viral hit on his hands.

Tatum posted a YouTube video titled "Now I have had enough - Why The Flag
Means So Much To Americans" on Sunday, the same day more than 200 NFL
players kneeled or linked arms during the national anthem in defiance of
President Donald Trump and to protest injustices.:

Speaking of athletes who are protesting, he said "these clowns are doing
stuff off of trendiness."

"Quit taking a knee and protesting and crying like a baby because at the end
of the day all you’re doing is pissing people off," he said in the live
video on his public Facebook page, which has since been shared more than
383,000 times.

http://tinyurl.com/y9wkgten
Siri Cruise
2017-10-01 19:59:54 UTC
Post by Byker
Tatum posted a YouTube video titled "Now I have had enough - Why The Flag
Means So Much To Americans" on Sunday, the same day more than 200 NFL
Doesn't mean that much to me. I don't worship false idols and emperors who would
gods the way you do.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
D.R. Strange
2017-10-02 15:57:47 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Byker
Tatum posted a YouTube video titled "Now I have had enough - Why The Flag
Means So Much To Americans" on Sunday, the same day more than 200 NFL
Doesn't mean that much to me.
Traitor speak from a known traitor - no surprise there, meth whore.