Anyone For Baked Ghetto Lobster ?
Add Reply
Casa de Masa
2017-10-10 18:46:45 UTC
A mammy is behind bars after its 2-year-old sprog was found alone in a
hot car parked at a Disney resort.

A proper hooptie baked ghetto lobster is done when it's belly button
pops out like the thing in the turkey.

https://tinyurl.com/y7a7ee6l
Byker
2017-10-11 21:16:57 UTC
A mammy is behind bars after its 2-year-old sprog was found alone in a hot
car parked at a Disney resort.
A proper hooptie baked ghetto lobster is done when it's belly button pops
out like the thing in the turkey.
https://tinyurl.com/y7a7ee6l
From last April:

"So i pull in the parking lot of this local grocery store. Not far away i
spot a skanky assed sheboon getting out of some raggedy 1990ish Buick. I
wait until she is out of the general area so i dont have to smell her. As i
get out of my car i hear a noise which sounds like a wounded animal coming
from her car. I walk up beside it. Now it was hard to see inside because the
windows were blacked out with extremely dark window tint. But i could make
out what it was. A niglet around 3 years old. No child car seat of course.
The little fuck was just bouncing around making all sorts of oooking noises.
It was close to 80 out. That might not sound hot but it can heat up the
inside of a car very quick. Just sit in your car with the windows up and no
a/c going to find out. What did i do? I DINDU NUFFINS.

"The humane thing to do would have been to called the police or even knocked
the window out myself but why be humane to something that is not human.
Besides the mammy sow would have just got all violent and threatening at me.
The car was still there when i left 30 minutes later."

http://www.5z8.info/start-trojan_j7j9xa_this_persons_account_has_been_hacked