Spook Robs Bank for $10,000 Proceeds Directly To KFC
Add Reply
Casa de Masa
2017-10-10 18:52:07 UTC
It was finger lickin' goofy. A nigger robbed a Florida bank and then
took his $10,000 loot to a nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken. Samuel Reaves
entered Wells Fargo building and told a teller, "this is a robbery.
Gimme all your money in the bank"

https://tinyurl.com/y83d434c

Good Golly, look at the teefsuses on that critter. I'm betting it could
eat fried chiggun through a chain link fence with those chompers.
Casa lo pensa
2017-10-10 19:34:27 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
It was finger lickin' goofy. A nigger robbed a Florida bank and then
took his $10,000 loot to a nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken. Samuel Reaves
entered Wells Fargo building and told a teller, "this is a robbery.
Gimme all your money in the bank"
https://tinyurl.com/y83d434c
Good Golly, look at the teefsuses on that critter. I'm betting it could
eat fried chiggun through a chain link fence with those chompers.
Ya know forger, when your real identity IS revealed to all here your
racism will be a stink you can never get rid of.
Carol Shenkenberger
Your NetKKKoping skills suck used cock! LOL!
Casa lo pensa
Time is a comin'...heh...
Casa de Masa
You're an epic failure, forge-fuck.
Casa lo pensa
Are you begging for a caning?
Casa de Masa
You've demonstrated that you lack *any* skillz..forge-fuck.
p***@aol.com
2017-10-11 02:10:32 UTC
Post by Casa lo pensa
Post by Casa de Masa
It was finger lickin' goofy. A nigger robbed a Florida
bank and then took his $10,000 loot to a nearby Kentucky
Fried Chicken. Samuel Reaves entered Wells Fargo building
and told a teller, "this is a robbery. Gimme all your
money in the bank"
https://tinyurl.com/y83d434c
Good Golly, look at the teefsuses on that critter. I'm
betting it could eat fried chiggun through a chain link
fence with those chompers.
Ya know forger, when your real identity IS revealed to all
here your racism will be a stink you can never get rid of.
Your NetKKKoping skills suck used cock! LOL!
Casa no penis has NO cock... his mommie's clitoris is bigger than his
eyeglass screw sized peepee.
Casa lo pensa
Shelly if ya want some attention, just BEG me for it...mmm'k?
Carol Shenkenberger
2017-10-11 16:01:48 UTC
Post by Casa lo pensa
Post by Casa de Masa
It was finger lickin' goofy. A nigger robbed a Florida
bank and then took his $10,000 loot to a nearby Kentucky
Fried Chicken. Samuel Reaves entered Wells Fargo
building and told a teller, "this is a robbery. Gimme
all your money in the bank"
https://tinyurl.com/y83d434c
Good Golly, look at the teefsuses on that critter. I'm
betting it could eat fried chiggun through a chain link
fence with those chompers.
Ya know forger, when your real identity IS revealed to
all here your racism will be a stink you can never get
rid of.
Your NetKKKoping skills suck used cock! LOL!
Casa no penis has NO cock... his mommie's clitoris is
bigger than his eyeglass screw sized peepee.
The poor little wankstain chews on used condoms like bubble
gum.
p***@aol.com
I thought Casa no penis chews on circumsized foreskins.
Casa lo pensa
Project much Shelly?
Carol Shenkenberger
2017-10-12 15:34:19 UTC
Post by p***@aol.com
Post by Carol Shenkenberger
Post by Casa lo pensa
fence with those chompers.
Yup..the little bastard works for tips. LOL
p***@aol.com
2017-10-12 19:27:29 UTC
Post by p***@aol.com
Post by Carol Shenkenberger
Post by Casa lo pensa
fence with those chompers.
Very good! hehe
Casa lo pensa
2017-10-12 19:42:07 UTC
Post by p***@aol.com
Post by Carol Shenkenberger
Post by Casa lo pensa
Post by Casa de Masa
fence with those chompers.
Ya know forger, when your real identity IS revealed to
all here your racism will be a stink you can never get
rid of.
Your NetKKKoping skills suck used cock! LOL!
Casa no penis has NO cock... his mommie's clitoris is
bigger than his eyeglass screw sized peepee.
The poor little wankstain chews on used condoms like bubble
gum.
I thought Casa no penis chews on circumsized foreskins.
Yup..the little bastard works for tips. LOL
Very good! hehe
Says the guy who spent his adolescent years sniffing his mommy's
panties...yuckk!
cshenk
2017-10-12 22:56:09 UTC
Post by p***@aol.com
Post by Carol Shenkenberger
Post by Casa lo pensa
Post by Casa de Masa
fence with those chompers.
Ya know forger, when your real identity IS revealed to
all here your racism will be a stink you can never get
rid of.
Your NetKKKoping skills suck used cock! LOL!
Casa no penis has NO cock... his mommie's clitoris is
bigger than his eyeglass screw sized peepee.
The poor little wankstain chews on used condoms like bubble
gum.
I thought Casa no penis chews on circumsized foreskins.
Yup..the little bastard works for tips. LOL
Very good! hehe
Yet another spoofed email pretending to be me.

Nunya Bidnits
2017-10-20 17:37:27 UTC
Post by cshenk
Post by p***@aol.com
Very good! hehe
Yet another spoofed email pretending to be me.
Carol, are you a friend of Jerry Sauk?

Byker
2017-10-12 21:02:13 UTC
Post by Carol Shenkenberger
Yup..the little bastard works for tips. LOL
Niggaz will pick up anything to use as a weapon (planks, potted
plants,etc.):