Florida coon tries to conceal $1,000 cash in rectum, deputies say
Obama Born In Kenya
2017-09-03 04:01:00 UTC
MARION COUNTY, Fla. - A Florida man arrested in Marion County
over the weekend tried to conceal more than $1,000 in his
rectum, authorities said.

Pattreon Stokes, 26, was driving a white Buick that was stopped
for speeding early Saturday near East Highway 40 and Baseline
Road, according to the Sheriff's Office. A 7-month-old child was
in the passenger seat.

Nearly 200 grams of methamphetamine, some crack cocaine, heroin
and a scale were found during a search of the vehicle, deputies
said. They said they found a large wad of cash and some
marijuana on Stokes' person.

Deputies said the cash was missing by the time they got to the
jail. Then they noticed $20 bills "falling from Stokes' buttocks
area," according to the Sheriff's Office.

"After a necessary but undesirable process for everyone
involved, [detention deputies] located $1,090.00 in U.S.
currency hidden in Stokes' rectum," the agency wrote in a
Facebook post.

Stokes faces a list of charges, including smuggling contraband
into a detention facility, trafficking methamphetamine,
trafficking heroin, possession of cocaine with intent to sell,
manufacture or deliver.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/weird-news/florida-man-tries-
to-conceal-1000-cash-in-rectum-deputies-say
Anonymous
2017-09-03 04:52:46 UTC
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-09-03 15:36:08 UTC
Post by Obama Born In Kenya
MARION COUNTY, Fla. - A Florida man arrested in Marion County
over the weekend tried to conceal more than $1,000 in his
rectum, authorities said.
My mother told me to wash my hands after handling money because you
never know where its been....

But then she also told me boxing my bald headed Bishop would make me go
blind.... I wonder if that was true too?
--
That's Karma