28 apes hurt in Arkansas club shooting, police say
Daily Negro
2017-07-02 04:31:06 UTC
(CNN)Twenty-eight people were wounded early Saturday as gunfire
rang out during a concert at a nightclub in Little Rock,
Arkansas, police said.

All but three were shot and the others suffered related injuries
at the Power Ultra Lounge in the Arkansas capital.

Two people are listed in critical condition, Police Chief Kenton
Buckner said Saturday afternoon, and the others had non-life-
threatening injuries.. Victims ranged in age from 16 to 35, he
said.

Officials believe the shooting is related to gang activity,
Buckner said.

"We do not believe this was an act of terror," he said. "Some
sort of dispute ensued."

Police have no motive for the shooting, and no arrests have been
made. Buckner said they have not identified any suspects and
police are still interviewing witnesses and victims.

College student Khalid Stewart said he was visiting the club
when the shooting took place.

"It was during the performance and very unexpected," he said in
a Twitter message to CNN. "After the first few shots everybody
was laying down. It was more than just a few shots too...it had
to be at least be 50 shots and I'm not exaggerating."

Some whore wasn't paid for her services.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/01/us/arkansas-club-
shooting/index.html
Amen Hotep
2017-07-02 21:58:56 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 06:31:06 +0200 (CEST), "Daily Negro"
Post by Daily Negro
[...]

The greatest threat to global destruction is
"White peoples belief that the only way to Humanize
normal looking people is by thieving, lying, framing,
invading, and killing innocent people as a means of
Human uplift."