Racist Agitator Kaepernick 'Artifacts' Will Be in Smithsonian Black Lives Matter Exhibit
Leroy N. Soetoro
2017-08-22 17:53:16 UTC
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/21/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-
protest-paraphernalia-smithsonian-black-lives-matter

Memorabilia from Colin Kaepernick's protest of the national anthem last
year will head to the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American
History as part of its Black Lives Matter exhibit.

Civil rights activist Harry Edwards spearheaded the effort to get
Kaepernick items, such as a jersey and shoes, enshrined.

"I said, 'Don't wait 50 years to try to get some memorabilia and so forth
on Kaepernick,'" Edwards related. "It should be put right there alongside
Muhammad Ali. He's this generation's Ali."

NFL players have followed the quarterback's example of protesting
America's anthem as a statement against police brutality towards blacks.

The Seattle Seahawks' Michael Bennett announced he plans to protest the
anthem all season. The Oakland Raiders' Marshawn Lynch sat and ate a
banana as everyone else stood during the song at a pre-season game.

"The Colin Kaepernick collection is in line with the museum's larger
collecting efforts to document the varied areas of society that have been
impacted by the Black Lives Matter movement," said curator Damion Thomas.

Kaepernick is still a free agent, partly because teams balked at signing
him after his protests caused a firestorm.
parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Avery Jarhman aka KnutesNiche
2017-08-23 06:37:20 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/21/colin-kaepernick-national-anthem-
protest-paraphernalia-smithsonian-black-lives-matter
Kaepernick is still a free agent, partly because teams balked at signing
him after his protests caused a firestorm.
With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn if my concerned, caring American neighbor Colin Kaepernick, as well as my other responsible, caring American or foreign-born neighbors GENUINELY concerned about the WELL BEING and HEALTH of our Nation, have a theory or a reasonably intelligent explanation for why significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders…

…mature into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teen and adult citizens engaging in homicidal and suicidal behaviors *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

In my opinion, the Americans appearing in this recording UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s long-standing ignorant Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans appearing in this horrifying recording are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful, law abiding neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*