Shooting at Little Rock, Arkansas, negro nightclub leaves 28 injured
Face Lift
2017-07-01 23:47:47 UTC
Going to have to get those negroes better guns.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Police said 28 people were hurt in a
shooting early Saturday after a dispute at a downtown Little
Rock nightclub. The city's police chief said officers suspect
multiple people fired weapons but that the incident was not
terror-related.

Little Rock Police said on Twitter that 25 people suffered
gunshot wounds and three had unrelated injuries. Police said all
were expected to survive.

The shooting occurred around 2:30 a.m. Saturday at the Power
Ultra Lounge, a club in a two-story building downtown about 1
mile east of the state Capitol, during a concert by the artist
Finese 2Tymes, CBS affiliate KTHV-TV reported.

Police cordoned off the block as crime-scene technicians
gathered evidence from inside and outside the club. Glass from
the club's second story windows littered the ground, along with
empty drink cups.

"We do NOT believe this incident was an active shooter or terror
related incident. It appears to have been a dispute at a
concert," the city police posted on its Twitter account
overnight.

Police said that one person who had been in critical condition
was upgraded to stable.

"One is too many. Seventeen is very alarming and certainly
disturbing," Little Rock Police Chief Kenton Buckner told
reporters. He said there was "some sort of dispute broke out
between people inside" the club and that there are "probably
multiple shooting suspects."

Police have not identified suspects, and no arrests have been
made.

A video posted online by a club patron, Darryl Rankin, showed
that a packed house for Finese 2Tymes, a performer from Memphis,
Tennessee. About a half-minute into a break in the raucous
concert, several bursts of gunfire rang out -- more than 24
shots in an 11-second period.

Rankin told The Associated Press that he was recording the show
on Facebook Live when gunfire erupted. He said that one of his
friends is now at a hospital with a bullet "stuck in his spine."

Courtney Swanigan said she was near the front of the club with
her sister when gunfire erupted nearly an hour into the
performance. They were not injured. She said she saw someone
onstage with a handgun amid the melee.

"I just closed my eyes, got down on the ground and put my hands
on my head," she said.

Rapper Finese 2Tymes issued a statement in all capital letters
on Facebook expressing his thoughts for those injured. "THE
VIOLENCE IS NOT FOR THE CLUB PEOPLE. WE ALL COME WITH 1 MOTIVE
AT THE END OF THE DAY, AND THATS TO HAVE FUN. NOT TO BE HURT."

The shooting follows a week in which there have been about a
dozen drive-by shootings in the capital city, though there's no
indication the events are linked.

Gov. Asa Hutchinson said in a statement that his thoughts are
with the victims and their families.

"Little Rock's crime problem appears to be intensifying. Every
few days it seems a high profile shooting dominates the news,
culminating with this morning's event," he said Saturday. "I
have spoken this morning with Mayor Stodola and I have offered
both my heart felt concern over this senseless violent tragedy
and state assets as needed to address the continued threat of
violence in our community."

Early Saturday, Rada Bunch waited outside the club after she had
heard from a friend that her son had been at the club and may
have been shot. She had received little information about the
incident.

"I'm sick of all the killing and I'm tired of all the shooting,
the kids getting hurt," Bunch said.

Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control officials suspended the
club's alcohol license hours after the shooting occurred and set
a hearing for July 10.

The club's Facebook page promoted Friday night's show with a
poster depicting a man pointing what appears to be a gun at the
camera. A call to a number listed for Finese 2Tymes' booking
agent wasn't immediately returned Saturday.

Little Rock Mayor Mark Stodola said on Facebook that more
information would be released at a news conference Saturday
afternoon.

"My heart is broken this morning -- my prayers are with the
victims of this tragedy," he wrote. He went on to add, "We are
committed to doing everything possible to bring safety to our
city. We need everyone to help."

In May, one person was killed and six people were hurt in a mass
shooting at a downtown concert in Jonesboro, Arkansas, about 115
miles northeast of Little Rock. In that case, two men were
charged with first-degree murder and six counts of first-degree
battery.

Arkansas lawmakers earlier this year approved a measure
expanding where concealed handguns can be carried, including
bars if allowed by owners, for licensees who undergo additional
training. The law takes effect in September, but the training
likely won't be available until early next year.

Wherever niggers gather, there will be violence and crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shooting-at-little-rock-arkansas-
nightclub-leaves-at-least-17-injured/
Byker
2017-07-02 02:50:30 UTC
It isn't terrorism, it's TNB...
Wayne
2017-07-02 16:40:02 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Face Lift
Going to have to get those negroes better guns.
It isn't terrorism, it's TNB...
With all the gunfire and the number of people hit, there were no
fatalities. They must have all been shooting with the sideways gang
style grip.