Julianne Malveaux
2017-08-27 20:27:44 UTC
When race is added to the mix, it becomes a big-time news item when
black "notables" don't get their way like spoiled brats:

I recall that in 1995 Northwest Airlines had that black economist Julianne
Malveaux arrested on a night flight to Detroit because she called a
seven-year-old girl a "little motherfucker". Malveaux said the girl was
making a lot of noise, which prevented Malveaux from sleeping, and the
little girl's mother wouldn't do anything about it.
Steve
2017-08-27 20:35:16 UTC
Post by Byker
When race is added to the mix, it becomes a big-time news item when
By the way, I'm a stupid lying shitbag. I also don't know how to do a sig.